Pro Wrestling Only

WELCOME TO RAW IS...Oh, sorry habit, TALK IS JERRRIIICHO!

AND YOUR ITUNES FEED WILL NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR! BE THE SAME! AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

It airs Wednesdays, Steve Austin is the first guest.

Talk Is Jericho

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

Didn't see a thread... figure it's worth discussing.

Finally catching up on this - on the second part of the Austin interview.

Love Austin telling Jericho to watch the ECW doc Barbed Wire City - it feels like Austin spends almost as much time as some of us here watching old wrestling, which is cool.

Jericho's a solid interviewer, but his intros are lacking a bit - feels like he needs someone to bounce off of, like Austin has his buddies.

Didn't see a thread... figure it's worth discussing.

Finally catching up on this - on the second part of the Austin interview.

Love Austin telling Jericho to watch the ECW doc Barbed Wire City - it feels like Austin spends almost as much time as some of us here watching old wrestling, which is cool.

Jericho's a solid interviewer, but his intros are lacking a bit - feels like he needs someone to bounce off of, like Austin has his buddies.

Really Migs? Still on the first page... WELCOME TO RAW IS...Oh, sorry habit, TALK IS JERRRIIICHO!, Chris Jericho's new weekly pod =;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What are you talking about?

On the Rob Van Dam episode of the Jericho show, he talks through Mookie's W/L sheet (5 minute mark)

http://cdn46.castfire.com/audio/522/3398/25156/2103038/2103038_2014-03-04-220938-7770-0-1-0.64k.mp3

Yeah, Jericho gave me the most unexpected cameo in awhile. Y2J was talking about the 2013 W/L records that Dave reprinted in the 2/17/14 Observer so he has fun going through and talking about who a lot (Cena) and lost a lot (Aksana) as well as speculate on exactly what type of person would assemble records like this. Between about 4:30 and 12:30 he says my name like four times. Woohoo!

• 1 month later...

Gotta love this mouthbreather trying to convince Jericho that the Lesnar/Taker finish was changed on the fly in the ring.

Other than that, part 2 of the Rey interview was great. I actually don't remember Rey ever talking in this type of setting before, I don't think he did any shoots from the time he left WCW until joining WWE. Some good stories. One thing I found interesting is that Rey thinks he's got about three years left before he hangs it up. He mentioned how he can't springboard anymore because his knees will not bend that far so he needs to compensate by climbing the ropes instead. Kind of depressing to hear, I love Rey and hope he doesn't work himself into a wheelchair by hanging on too long.

• 3 weeks later...

Santino was today's guest and it was surprisingly good. Santino tells the entire history of his character without dropping kayfabe and it's much funnier than you would expect. It's kind of refreshing for somebody to stay in character all the time. I'm not a Santino fan, but if they let him act like this on TV I could get behind him.

Santino was today's guest and it was surprisingly good. Santino tells the entire history of his character without dropping kayfabe and it's much funnier than you would expect. It's kind of refreshing for somebody to stay in character all the time. I'm not a Santino fan, but if they let him act like this on TV I could get behind him.

I haven't listened to the two pods this week, but the Santino interview was great. Jericho tried to get him to break a couple of times, and Marella almost did, but he held it together throughout the entire thing. I was laughing the whole time, even more than usual for a Jericho pod.

• 3 weeks later...

The latest is part one with Bully Ray and it's fucking awesome. The talk about the TLC match from that Vegas RAW is fucking incredible, especially Jericho talking about how he yelled at Vince to go into the locker room and thank all the guys in the match, and how hurt they were, especially Bubba who had a crazy serious concussion. And then how pissed they were about how that show ended with the start of Katie Vick, cause all anyone would remember was that shit and not what they did.