Pro Wrestling Only

[1985-01-18-Houston Wrestling] Kevin Von Erich vs Chris Adams

shoe

This was my favorite feud as a kid in the 80's. When Adams sided with Gary Hart and Gino it crushed me. Both of these guys were ahead of the curve of working a real athletic style. Add in the hate and it was an awesome feud. This was short but sweet. You could tell how much both guys hated one another. The chair shot near fall was great. Kevin V.E as a wrestler you believed in him. 3*

• 2 years later...

I agree with you both/feel the say way this was pretty awesome, albeit it was really short 6+ minutes. I thought both guys looked fantastic. The highlight for me were Adams superkicks which were amazing, namely that one on the back of the head which looked brutal. Great finish. Despite the commentary being recorded over this, you can tell the crowd was going bonkers and could catch a glimpse of the fans jumping up and down going bananas when they were both on the floor before the first chair spot. Very good match while it lasted.

• paul sosnowski changed the title to [1985-01-18-Houston Wrestling] Kevin Von Erich vs Chris Adams