Pro Wrestling Only

NWA Lutte Internationale/International Wrestling June 1986

SirEdger

June 1st, 1986

Kelowna, BC

-Tommy Lane beat Sunny War Cloud in 10:28

-Chris Candido & Robert Fuller beat the Killer Bees in 7:50 when Fuller pinned B. Brian Blair

3-Way Dance: Dick Murdoch beat 747 (w/Floyd Creatchman) & "Hollywood" John Tatum at 32:13 by pinning Tatum after a brainbuster. Midway through the match, Kokina Maximus & Paul E. ran out to confront Floyd Creatchman, which drew 747 outside to brawl with Kokina. While Floyd and Paul E were getting into a shouting match, 747 went for his chain but was blocked by Kokina. Kokina kicked 747 and decided to unmask him: OH MY GOD.....IT'S ONE MAN GANG!! Paul E. is STUNNED as Floyd is laughing his ass off. One Man Gang takes advantage of Kokina's moment of shock to kick him and take his chain to nail Kokina afterwards! Officials ran down the aisle to separate the Gang and Kokina!

3-Way Dance: MS-1 beat Gino Brito & NWA World Light Heavyweight Champion Chris Benoit in 9:04 after pinning Brito with a flying cross body block

NWA Canadian International TV Championship: "Maniac" Matt Borne beat Pirata Morgan in 14:57

NWA Canadian International Heavyweight Championship: Don Kernodle beat "Nightmare" Danny Davis (w/Floyd Creatchman) in 57:02 to retain after using the American Flag on Davis while Floyd was arguing with referee Luigi Macera.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BREAKING NEWS: LUTTE TO TOUR UNITED STATES NEXT WEEK; INCLUDING AN AWA VS LUTTE EVENT

AWA-Logo.jpg VS fwa1.jpg?v=1426605416

It's been announced earlier today that Lutte Internationale is headed to the United States for 2 dates next week and the first date will serve as a special AWA vs Lutte event. The AWA vs Lutte Internationale event will be taped on June 5th in Appleton, WI while they'll visit Garden City, NY on June 8th. The June 5th event will air in Lutte's TV slot on Saturday night. While no names on the AWA side have been confirmed, here are the Lutte stars who will work the Appleton event:

-Brian Adias

-NWA Canadian International Tag Team Champions The Samoan SWAT Team

-The Nightmares

-Jacques Rougeau

-The Killer Bees

-Rick Martel

-Richard Charland

Also announced for this event: a special Ladies attraction as Judy Martin will wrestle Debbie Combs in a Wisconsin Street Fight, a first for the ladies!

More details as they come.

What an unveiling of the One Man Gang! OMG and Kokina will be a gigantic feud! I'm sure Candido learned a lot by teaming with Fuller. MS-1 gets a big victory in a 3 way match. Great main event as Kernodle and Davis almost go the 60 until that sneaky Kernodle once again uses his flag as a weapon.

The Lutte/AWA joint cards sound pretty damn awesome to me. No doubt the fans will get more than their money's worth.

June 6th, 1986

CNE Coliseum, Toronto, ON

-NWA Canadian International Tag Team Champion Kokina Maximus (w/Paul E. Dangerously) beat Satanico in 14:39

-NWA Canadian International Tag Team Champion Prince Alofa Fatu (w/Paul E. Dangerously) beat Tiger Jeet Singh in 4:52

20-Men Battle Royal: Satanico wins the battle royal, last eliminating Ken Wayne

8-Men Tag: Gino Brito, The Ultimate Warrior & The Killer Bees beat The Rock N' Roll RPMs, Frenchy Martin & Richard Charland in 12:43

-Brian Adias beat Sunny War Cloud in 11:57

NWA World Tag Team Championship: The Road Warriors beat The Southern Ramblers in 16:42 to retain

NWA Canadian International TV Championship: "Maniac" Matt Borne beat One Man Gang (w/Floyd Creatchman) in 36:31 to retain after interference from Paul E. Dangerously & Kokina Maximus!

I've said this before but I love your house shows because they're so different and I mean that in a good way. Where else could we see Gino Brito teaming with the Ultimate Warrior? That Borne/OMG match must of been one hard hitting brawl. Satanico bounces back from a loss and wins the battle royal. Southern Ramblers looked like they hung in there for a bit against the Road Warriors. I might have to do a rematch in Mid Atlantic. I think Adidas could do pretty well in Lutte.

That is one Hell of an 8-man tag. Satanico going 14 against Kokina and winning a battle royal in one night is quite a feat. I'm guessing a DQ win for Fatu. :) Ramblers put on a good showing against the Roadies lasting almost 17 minutes. I am a Borne fan myself and like seeing him getting the push he always deserved.

AWA-Logo.jpg VS fwa1.jpg?v=1426605416

AWA VS LUTTE SPECIAL

Taped June 5th, aired June 7th, 1986

Appleton High School, Appleton, WI

Lutte Internationale Exclusive Special Attraction, Wisconsin Street Fight: Debbie Combs beat Judy Martin in 8:26

-Larry Zbyszko (AWA) beat Brian Adias (Lutte) in 11:13

-Jos LeDuc (Lutte) fight AWA Canadian Champion Ron Garvin (AWA) to a double countout in 19:19

6-Men Tag: The Guerreros (AWA) beat NWA Canadian International Tag Team Champions The Samoan SWAT Team (Lutte) (w/Paul E. Dangerously) in 9:52

-The Killer Bees (Lutte) beat The Can-Am Express (AWA) in 10:20

Lutte Exclusive: In a segment taped earlier in the day, we spot Sunny War Cloud chatting friendly with a young woman when he's approached by Brian Adias. Adias asks Sunny the name of the girl and he answers Karen. Adias says he'd like to go on a date with her but Sunny thinks she isn't interested. Adias taunts Sunny saying that she'd be wasting her time with Sunny anyway. Karen seems to hear what Adias said and she returns, saying that she wouldn't waste her time with him but she tells him if he wins his next match, she'll agree to a date with him. Brian says he accepts and he spots an offical and asks him when his next match is. The official answers Friday June 13th and it's against The Iron Sheik! All of the sudden, Adias isn't that confident and both Sunny & Karen walk off, laughing while Adias is wondering what he got himself into...

-Jacques Rougeau (Lutte) beat Bob Orton (AWA) in 19:04

-Nick Bockwinkel (AWA) beat Richard Charland (w/Frenchy Martin) in 13:33

-In the main event, Rick Martel (Lutte) beat Tom Zenk (AWA) in 14:27

June 8th, 1986

Garden City, NY

-The Killer Bees beat Los Infernales in 25:55 when B. Brian Blair pinned MS-1. Postmatch, TV Champion Matt Borne wearing HALF of a Killer Bee mask attacks Blair! Jim Brunzell is able to chase away as Borne snickers to the back!

-Armand Rougeau beat Richard "Le Magnifique" Charland (w/Frenchy Martin) in 9:23

-Leilani Kai beat Penny Mitchell in 13:51

-Keith Hart beat Satanico in 10:08

Steel Cage: NWA Canadian International Tag Team Champion Kokina Maximus fight Tommy Lane to a 30-minute time limit draw

-Mike Davis beat Doug Vines in 10:23

-Bruce Hart beat Gilles Poisson in 13:46

-The Rougeau Brothers beat Gino Brito & Andre the Giant in 21:57 when Raymond pinned Brito after the Savate Kick. All 4 men shook hands afterwards.

The fans in Appleton got a huge show. I bet a lot of people were turned away as that HS must of been packed. Leduc and Garvin must of been an all out slugfest. Great segment with Adias and Sunny. Jacques and Orton would of been my money match. I also loved the Martel/Zenk match. Rare loss for Zenk.

Tommy Lane is one tough dude, taking Kokina to a draw inside the cage. Rougeaus get a big win over Brito and Andre. Fun seeing the wackiness of the Borne character.

tgoto.jpg

BREAKING NEWS: TATSUTOSHI GOTO HEADED TO LUTTE INTERNATIONALE; TO DEBUT AT HEATSTROKE, JUNE 28TH

In a press release sent earlier today, Lutte Internationale has announced the imminent debut of Japanese star Tatsutoshi Goto on their next supercard Heatstroke: St-Jean Baptiste Massacre on June 28th in Saint-Wenceslas, QC. The word going around is that he'll go one-on-one with Gino Brito on that night and he will also wrestle Mid-Atlantic's Harley Race the next night in Calgary, AB. Goto is scheduled to have an important role in Lutte Internationale in the upcoming months. The first vignettes will start airing on next week's TV.

Lutte is also negotiating with Japanese free agent Hiro Saito to also join the territory and we should have an update in the upcoming days.

The Can-Am Connection EXPLODES in Wisconsin!

I like how you are dropping Goto right into some hot action, facing Brito and Race right away. If the plan is to eventually team up Goto and Saito... well, that is a very good plan! They could be an excellent team: Tough, nasty, and sleazy-looking.

Who is this Karen you speak off?

Great use of all the talent in the NWA. LeDuc and Garvin must end in a a wild double countout.

Andre has been busy on the game of late which is exactly the way it should be. From the WWF and his match with Siki to here in Lutte against. I must admit I have not seen him shake hands to often after a match.

Who is this Karen you speak off?

Great use of all the talent in the NWA. LeDuc and Garvin must end in a a wild double countout.

Andre has been busy on the game of late which is exactly the way it should be. From the WWF and his match with Siki to here in Lutte against. I must admit I have not seen him shake hands to often after a match.

Actually, for that segment with Sunny War Cloud & Brian Adias, I've inspired myself from some real life stuff. Sunny's RL girlfriend is named Karen and they had a couple of children together, including a few that got involved in the Quebec indy wrestling scene over the years. She's only here to further the angle I got going with Sunny & Adias. Don't expect her to be a regular or even recurring character ;)

June 13th, 1986

Tiverton, ON

-Armand Rougeau beat NWA US Tag Team Champion Rocky Johnson in 14:42 with a missile dropkick

Special Attraction: "Dr. D." David Schultz beat Stan "The Lariat" Hansen in 10:36 in a bloody brawl

Handicap Match: The Rougeau Brothers beat Gino Brito in 11:10. Originally, it was supposed to be a return match with Andre the Giant being Brito's tag team partner but because of his commitments to Japan, he couldn't make it for this weekend.

Guest Referee - Bruno Sammartino: Pirata Morgan beat Stan Lane in 26:07

-Brian Adias beat The Iron Sheik after botched interference from Sunny War Cloud when Adias antagonized War Cloud, who came at ringside to check the match. Per stipulation, Adias now gets a date with Sunny's friend, Karen.

-Mark Youngblood beat MS-1 in 10:33

NWA World Tag Team Championship Falls Count Anywhere: The Road Warriors beat NWA Canadian International Heavyweight Champion Don Kernodle & One Man Gang (w/Floyd Creatchman) in 53:34 to retain after a Doomsday Device on Kernodle.