Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
Charles (Loss)

[1996-01-08-WWF-Raw] Shawn Michaels Press Conference

This is terrible. Shawn looks like he's going to crack up in the serious bits, and then he comes across as uber fake in the happy bit at the end. How do you get both emotions wrong?

Was Mean Gene's mention of Vader the first time he had been mentioned in the WWF? I still haven't seen the mean spiritedness in the Billionaire Ted stuff yet. Mean Gene would shill that 900-number all the time on any WCW programming. I never called it, though I still remember the number 1-900-909-9900, I wonder if anything new or shocking was ever revealed on it?

The journalist in Fresno seem to consist of 12 year old kids and bored grandpas, explain your profession Childs. Shawn is not taking doctors advice and is entering the Royal Rumble. Thank goodness.

Scheme announces he is backing Vader in the Rumble but call the hotline to get the full scoop. The hypocrisy of Ross talking about someone else having a hotline is funny.

Laaame press conference. Ross is cut off by Scheme Gene, who has another huge name for the Rumble and has to be prodded by Ross into revealing it on TV. It's Vader.