Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
Loss

[1996-04-19-CMLL-40th Anniversary Show] Atlantis & Lizmark & El Hijo del Santo vs Felino & Bestia Salvaje & El Satanico

I like other trios matches I've seen so far on this set much better, but this one is really good too. There are no weak links in this match, and Felino is probably the biggest standout for me.

Santo's insane comeback on Felino after getting low-blowed is the definite highlight, as he drops him with an incredible huracanrana off the apron and then just beats the shit out of him on the floor. This is really good action, with Felino being all over the place and Satanico providing his usual awesomeness, though it ends rather anticlimactically.

Solid stuff but too quick to be really great. The highlight here was satanico still being a dick and the Santo comeback which was great. I would have liked to have seen more from Lizmark and Bestia in this as they are two workers I can't really get a read on how good they are. ***1/4

A real heated trios match, I liked this one a lot. Lots of ill will between the competitors here, especially Santo and Felino. Satanico and Lizmark also have an awesome punch exchange on the outside during the second fall. The teams just go at each other with momentum switching now and then.