Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
Loss

[1992-07-20-WWF-Worcester, MA] Money Inc. vs Natural Disasters

Last few minutes of the Natural Disasters winning the tag titles. Funny to hear Jim Ross do commentary for a WWF match when chronologically, he was still in WCW at the time, because they had the announcers call matches on Coliseum releases as if they were doing them at the time of the match. Big pop for the finish, possibly canned a little.

On French version of Superstar we got it at the right time. Odd this was only released on Coliseum, but the french TV was an oddball at the time, with MSG matches thrown in, older matches... Man, I wish I had saved those tapes.

Jim Ross! By-the-numbers finish, and DiBiase doesn't even get the dignity of jobbing to the Earthquake Splash, as 'quake simply drops an elbow for the pin.

Great to hear JR make his WWF "debut" here.

I was so lonely for a WWF tag match featuring regular teams that I had to watch this, even if it was only a clip. This is the first hide or hair we've heard of the WWF tag belts in almost a year!

Heenan didn't sound like he knew what he was talking about here, and I don't mean in an in-character way. Maybe working with JR threw him off-stride. JR was decent for calling a Coliseum Video exclusive.