Pro Wrestling Only

Dusty Rhodes, Stan Hansen, Ron Garvin, Tony Atlas, Magnum T.A., Buzz Sawyer, Mr. Wrestling II, Great Kabuki, Ted DiBiase, Bill Watts, Wahoo McDaniel, Masked Superstar, Jimmy Valiant, King Kong Bundy, The Spoiler, Iron Sheik, Tully Blanchard, Ric Flair, Terry Funk, Tommy Rich and Roddy Piper are spotlighted.

Now this is a package. Clips of Dusty, Hansen, Ron Garvin, Tony Atlas, Magnum, Buzz Sawyer, Mr. Wrestling 2, Kabuki, Dibiase, Watts, Wahoo, Masked Superstar, Jimmy Valiant, Bundy, The Spoiler, Iron Sheik, Blanchard, Flair, Funk, Rich and Piper. I could watch 3 hours of just this.

Get the rest of this shit out of the vault, WWE! I don't know if this worked for everybody, but for me seeing DiBiase, Piper, and Andre working for "the NWA" as I knew it actually increased WCW's cache, rather than making them look like a TNA-style knock-off promotion.

I'll just echo what everyone else has said: this was a brilliant montage. I could have stood to see a little more JCP footage, though. The only two clips I could identify as JCP were Dusty's and Tully's. Even Jimmy Valiant's clip had Gordon on commentary, which meant It was most likely from Georgia.

Teddy's clip was from Georgia, but Magnum's was from Mid-South, which had a short run on TBS in '85. Boyd Pierce's voice on commentary is the giveaway.