Pro Wrestling Only

Ric Flair (sigh)

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More information from the Charlotte Observer, it looks like Ric hasn't been paying his taxes again:

Ric Flair, meanwhile, owes taxes to the federal and state government.

He has a federal tax lien for $237,436 in unpaid taxes, interest and penalties and owes the N.C. Department of Revenue $41,358 in taxes, penalty and interest.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I read that last time they polled the four major north American sports leagues (shortly before the election), the NBA and the NFL were slightly in favour of marriage equality, with MLB firmly against, and the NHL something like 90% in favour of (good old Canada).

Canada and Europe vs. America and Latin America. Kind of easy to call that one in advance. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Not to make this political, but Ric Flair was a Jesse Helms supporter. I'm sure he doesn't support the right of gay people to marry, because he wants to preserve the sanctity of the institution.

I tried watching his shoot interview, but after 20 minutes of talking about how Sarah Palin is going to change the world, I stopped watching.

100,000 matches? Do you realize how ridiculous a claim that is?

That would be something like 10 matches a day, every day, for 30 years or so. :blink:

(at least with my limited math skills and brain power at this time of the day it comes out to that....)

Wonder what the real figure is though. Can see it being as high as 10,000

• 4 weeks later...