Pro Wrestling Only

When was Ric Flair at his most evil?

JerryvonKramer

So what was the point? I think the Million Dollar Corporation is the worst booked stable of all time - that's right, below Dungeon of Doom.

If it's not, it's not far behind indeed. The only good angle I can recall was the first Tatanka vs Lex Luger deal. The rest is just a boring litany of bad matches and heatless angles culminating with the feud against Henry Godwinn and a bucket of shit, 1-2-3 Kid vs Razor Ramon diaper match and the failed Ringmaster gimmick. Probably the most disapointing manager stint ever coming from a guy who was such a great character.

It kind of felt like there was some foreshadowing that went on with Eric joining nWo. I have been watching some Nitros lately around the beginning of the nWo angle and if you go back and watch around like August 96 they do a show where Eric doesn't show up for hour 2 of Nitro, and nWo are outside in a limo the whole night and never come out. At the end of the show Sting & Luger go out to see who is in the limo and when the open the door it shuts really fast but they grab someone's jacket and it's a WCW jacket. Then the next week on Nitro Eric really dodges the questions of where he was and kind of subtly hints he was in the limo.