Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
Charles (Loss)

[1995-03-11-WCW-Saturday Night] Steven Regal and Bobby Eaton

Regal teases apologizing for embarrassing Bobby Eaton last week, but quickly turns direction. The crowd seems to be booing on cue, but I don't think he's mic'd in the arena.

Bobby Eaton is back out and Regal tells him he wouldn't let him clean out his horse stable, much less be his partner. Eaton is dressed AWESOMELY.

They end up making a match for next week! I always LOVED how the Blue Bloods formed.

So much to love about this. Regal's english man glasses and him faking a apology for what he did last week. Eaton's awesome German suplex shirt with orange pants. Eaton dropping the A bomb and having to get bleeped. Great segment.

Finally something fun on WCW TV. I'm glad they gave this role to Eaton, who was doing exactly nothing for the last two years except makeshift tag team with Benoit (which would have been great if Benoit had stayed) and makeshift tag team with Keirn (which was awful and the worst thing Eaton was ever part of). Regal is gold here.

I love Regal's dapper suit and glasses--he's way more comfortable in this role now than he was last year. It contrasts wonderfully with Eaton's writing-covered white t-shirt and pink pants. Regal takes up Eaton's challenge for next week if Eaton brings his grotty wrestling gear with him. Good segment with ridiculous canned boos.

On 1/5/2013 at 12:54 PM, El-P said:

Finally something fun on WCW TV. I'm glad they gave this role to Eaton, who was doing exactly nothing for the last two years except makeshift tag team with Benoit (which would have been great if Benoit had stayed) and makeshift tag team with Keirn (which was awful and the worst thing Eaton was ever part of). Regal is gold here.

No memory of this. Any video evidence?

23 minutes ago, flyonthewall2983 said:

No memory of this. Any video evidence?

Oh yeah. Check the Saturday stuff from, well, probably late 94, it was just before the Blue Bloods I believe.