Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
Loss

[1995-06-08-AAA-Triplemania III-B] Octagoncito & Mascarita Sagrada & Torerito & Super Munequito vs Espectrito & Espectrito II & La Parkita & Fuercita Guerrera

And Fuercita Guerrera wins the award for having the wrestling style that most closely resembles the wrestling style of the regular-sized wrestler. Pretty spot on, although La Parkita gives it a go too. Espectrito is always awesome, and Mascarita Sagrada being even smaller than the other minis makes him a great underdog. This is some pretty beautiful, fast-paced wrestling. The Fuercita/Octagoncito exchange in the first fall is tremendous. There is a nice snap to all the bumping. The pacing of this makes it something I think Michinoku Pro fans should check out, as they'd love it.

Fun as hell match. It's obvious that Sagrada and Espectrito are above everyone else but the others do a good job too. Super Munequito is a favorite of mine since I'm such a huge fan of the Trio Fantasia. His exchanges with Espectrito is fast and pretty.

Munequito was the breakout star of this. You expect Sagrada and Espectrito to be awesome but I thought Munequito was the best technico in the match. Which is high praise, not a slight on anyone else. In fact I'd rate this as the best and most fun lucha match of 1995 so far.

Una sola caida and only went 10m. From an action perspective this had some positive things going down. Very quick paced. There was a decided lack of structure however, which goes back to the wrestlers unfamiliarity with working one fall matches. The kind of thing that would probably have gone down well on a WCW show if they'd given minis a chance.