Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
Loss

[1995-07-01-ECW-Hardcore Heaven] Pit Bulls, Dudleys, Stevie Richards & Raven

We start with Luna beating up Stevie again while Raven and Dreamer brawl. The Pit Bulls seem to have a problem with giving a superbomb to Luna, and we have a babyface turn. Stevie is about to eat the move, but the Dudleys go after the Pit Bulls. An ironing board somehow gets used as a weapon during all of this. Like most ECW things that aren't matches, this goes way too long, but has its moments.

Why is Dreamer dressed like 1997 Sandman here? That's just weird. And they just destroy the poor wall during the brawl. Loss is right though, this goes on for too long.

Another clusterfuck, but a fun one. The Pitbulls turn babyface, the Dudleys (Li'l Snot and Dudley Dudley at this point) align with Raven, and more brawling with Tommy & Luna.

Pitbulls turn babyface because goddamnit they have scruples and their momma taught them not to Superbomb a lady! Hey gotta give ECW some points at least they did turn babyface because they wouldnt attack a woman. So thats something right. The Original Dudleys have become Raven's new flunkies. The Pitbulls feel like Raven & Stevie had neglected them but I forget why. I remember the Raven/Stevie promos as Tag Champs being the best part of their character work together that should be coming up. The Pitbulls were pretty fucking over in 1995 and 1996. I think people forget how just damn over they were.