Pro Wrestling Only

1 Hr. + matches from 2000 - present

TravJ1979

The list in the link goes well below 60 minutes. It's got shorter matches on the list... damn near looks like it's a list of any result they can get their hands on. This decade (less than 2 years old) has 24,441 results in it already, the shortest:

NECW Genesis 9

Februar 2010 @ Community Center in Pembroke, Massachusetts

DC Dillinger besiegte Alex Arion 0:01 Min.

:)

So there's room for those two matches in the dB.

John

Just to be clear on the purpose of my original comment:

If it's missing known matches below 60, then it's likely missing some 60+ matches. Example: the 3/95 six man tag at Korakuen that's on the Carny tape isn't on the list.

It's a pretty cool dB. I suspect that anything they can get their hands on, they'd add. Fab already... should be off the hook in several more years as they drop even more in.

John

From the Torch:

Ring of Honor has announced an eight-man All-Star tag match for their Greensboro, N.C. debut on December 4. The match will be contested under elimination rules and have a two-hour time limit. The match: ROH tag champions Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin & former ROH World champion Eddie Edwards & former TV champion El Generico vs. the Briscoes & former ROH World champion Roderick Strong & Michael Elgin.

Just to be clear on the purpose of my original comment:

If it's missing known matches below 60, then it's likely missing some 60+ matches. Example: the 3/95 six man tag at Korakuen that's on the Carny tape isn't on the list.

It's a pretty cool dB. I suspect that anything they can get their hands on, they'd add. Fab already... should be off the hook in several more years as they drop even more in.

John

A lot is missing, sure. Just look at the number of shows already implemented, doing a show takes up to 1-5 minutes, depending if you have to do research or adjust names, stipulations and other things. Now multiply 2.5 minutes by 150 000 and you can estimate how much time we spent already. Also, we can't do promotions if we don't have the data. So gimme all your results

Now, what you should be interested in is this (look at the bottom) . As every match has an ID we can in the end link to every instance a match has been repeated on tv or DVD (the DVD section and the english homepage will hopefully be finished prior to the Mayans ending the world ) . Now if only we got our hands on detailed Showa AJPW/NJPW Tapings.....

• 2 weeks later...

As previously noted, Wyatt vs Sterling did go 70 minutes total.

I was at Danielson vs. McGuiness live. It was announced as a 60 minute draw, but I've read and heard many reports that they actually wrestled 74 minutes and just called it a 60 minute draw.

It was a really, really awesome match with a very dramatic finish. I don't remember it being a match talked about much at the time, but I thought it was phenomenal live.

Here's one that was held 2/19/11 from CWF Mid-Atlantic in Burlington, NC:

CWF Mid Atlantic Heavyweight Champion Lee Valiant defeated "the 1st" Ric Converse w/ William L. Cross six falls to five in sixty-minute Iron Man Challenge title action in Sudden Death Overtime to retain the title (1:03:50)

Same group also does an annual Survivor Series themed show with 8 man elimination tags, an annual 30 man Rumble and occasional Ciberneticos. I will check if any of them have gone more than an hour, I know there are some at 50+ minutes.