Pro Wrestling Only

Best fan insults

Loss

My favorite fan related encounter has to be that poor guy Ric Flair clowned on World Championship Wrestling that ended up making it on at least one WWE DVD of his as an extra. Not only does he have the guy come down from the Techwood Dr bleachers to show off his unfortunate 80s attire, he trolls the guy into thinking he's going to meet Dark Journey before the famous "YOU CAN'T BECAUSE SHE'S TULLY BLANCHARD'S".

Also CM Punk telling a fan "YOU HAVE A VAAAAAAAAGINA" from this year was pretty top notch.

And the top prize for winning the contest was getting to commentate a match with me that night. I haven't heard how it came out yet on video, but he actually did really well for a young kid and we had some cool exchanges about bad guys cheating and how his principal wouldn't let that happen at school.

How soon can we get this kid on "Raw"?

My sister in law had this funny sign at a show few years ago, it was a white board that said "HELLO, MY NAME IS MRS." and she'd fill in the name of whatever babyface was working. The opening match is spunky underdog J. Freddie vs. Colin Delaney. So the sign said "MRS. FREDDIE" Colin sees it and yells "YOU SHOULD BE PROUD!"

At the same show, actually, Jimmy Olsen was getting crazy heel heat, and another of my sisters in law told him he sucked, he yelled back "Shut up, your mother doesn't love you!"

I'd say it's bullshit considering Eddie did the same thing in Mexico, complete with doing the "swim across the border" motion while wearing the US Flag attire.

And to really show that Kennedy's full of shit

http://www.layfieldreport.com/my-feud-with...iend-eddie.blog

Now, I'm not saying that what Layfield says is the total truth, but it rings far more true than Ken Kennedy talking to RF or whoever.