Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
Charles (Loss)

[1994-04-09-USWA-TV] Jerry Lawler & Brian Christopher & Jimmy Valiant vs Dream Machine & Tommy Rich & Doug Gilbert

Clip from MSC. Eddie Gilbert shows up and accidentally burns his brother Doug with a fireball. In the post-match, Rich and Dream Machine attack Gilbert when he gets in their faces. Lawler and Christopher finally come to the rescue, and Adam Bomb is there for some reason to attack Gilbert too. This goes on way too long.

I would think Eddie would run after his brother to aid him after throwing a fireball in his face. The house mic is tough to hear. Extended post match beat down of everyone.

Where the hell did Adam Bomb come from? Did Valiant already leave the building or was he showering? This definitely went on too long.

Eddie showing up out of nowhere with the fireball was awesome. The constant beatdown with Rich winded was not as great. Adam Bomb seemed really random and out of place in all this.

Doug Gilbert's in a 6-man tag match, and we're supposed to be SURPRISED that Eddie shows up? The stip here is that each man put up $1,000 in an I Quit Match, and by Eddie's botched interference and Doug's submission, Rich and Dream Machine are out a grand apiece. So they take their frustrations out on Eddie. ADAM BOMB shows up, so I guess the WWF alliance is back on 100%. Long heel beatdown follows.