Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
Loss

[1994-05-15-AAA-Triplemania II-B] Konnan & Perro Aguayo & Cien Caras vs Jake Robert & Miguel Perez Jr & Love Machine

Not a match that did much for me, but it was a pretty heated spectacle and a crazy brawl. Fun look at the top of AAA cards during the boom.

Jake runs around the ring holding up the American Flag. How patriotic of him until he throws it on the ground trying to run away from Konnan. Okay brawl but seemed to go on a bit too long.

This was a respectable brawl but nothing else. Jake was amusing sliding in and around the ring on his hands and knees insulting Cien Caras. It wouldn't shock me if he was under the influence during this either. The match went on way too long as well. I thought it was okay for what it was.

While the other match failed to live up to my expectations, this exceeded them. The match did get a liittle long in the tooth, but nothing terribly bad, and I thought the rudo team did a great job with the beat down and creating sympathy. Not going to rank high on an overall 1994 list, but I enjoyed this for what it was.