Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
Loss

[1994-07-23-WCW-Saturday Night] Interview: Ric Flair & Sensuous Sherri

Flair definitely has a contingency at Center Stage. His promo is excellent. You did it once. Now do it again. Sherri has hilariously changed her look to try to match Flair's.

Flair chants in the audience. Flair puts over Hogan for beating him but doesn't think he can do it again. He's hired a bunch of attorneys to make sure he gets another shot at title. Figured he would have a return match clause anyways.

Flair has really shifted his tone from the beginning of the year and has done a good job making it look pretty convincing. In some ways the Steamboat feud helped that. Real good promo here and I am not at all sick of him and Hogan at this juncture.

Flair is more cool and collected here than he was before the title match. Sherri has got one of her old robe she wore with Savage, and it fits like a glove visually. But I see what you mean by Sherri not really getting along Flair as a character though.

Uh-oh, it's a Flair interview and he's in his robe. Minor complaint--I got used to it in the WWF eventually. Flair is always at his best after either a historic victory or a devastating defeat.