Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
Loss

[1994-12-10-WWF-Superstars] Henry Godwinn vignette / Left Guard commercial

Godwinn showing off his slop. We eat slop all day long and are no different than his hogs. Silly but funny. Godwinn plays his role as good one can.

Lord Alfred doing the voice over for Left Guard deodorant. Fatu and Sionne dressed up in tuxedos. They are impressed with the smell and then starting randomly eating a deodorant stick. Another silly segment but aided with Alfred’s narration.

This is slop, and this is my slop bucket.

The Left Guard commercial is genuinely funny, as Fatu and Sionne are dressed in tuxedos while Lord Alfred narrates a fake Right Guard commercial. "Offensive odiferous emanations!"

HOG segments have been pretty bad as the character had a direct ceiling on him coming in.

Surprised to still see Lord Alfred around and the left guard commercial was pretty funny with Fatu and Simmone eating the deodorant.

We're all slop-eatin' hogs. These aren't as bad as the Dumpster vignettes but they're not a whole lot better.

I remembered the Headshrinkers commercial but don't think I've thought about it since it aired. Fatu and the Barbarian in tuxes is pretty much a guaranteed laugh, and Alfred's appalled voiceover is pretty great.