Pro Wrestling Only
Coffey

Ring of Honor Wrestling

Where else can PCO go I wonder? I suppose maybe Impact would be the best place since they have a lighter schedule and would be more open to do the type of matches that are suited to him. 

PCO could work pretty well within the Impact environment, I think. I think he's friends with Scott D'Amore too so this could help.

Impact seems like the right answer. I think ROH did well with him, actually, shot him up the card quickly based on the responses he got, gave him the title, backtracked when it didn't really work with him as champion. Almost immediately after the pandemic hit and he the border issues made him a non-player.

Not to mention ROH is apparently still going to be doing no-crowd TV tapings and PCO's gimmick doesn't really work with no fans. 

ROH is amid turning its public image around from a grimy place to work for. So I could just see them just letting PCO go with dignity. 

I haven't heard anything at all. But I could see PCO in the Chaos Project in AEW. Also, 2.0 and PCO are all part of Kevin Steen's friendship circle as he heads to go there. PCO is an affable guy who is easy to deal with I could see him fitting in with the locker room just fine. I could also see Tony Khan being one of "us" in terms of being a Quebecers/Pierre mark.