Pro Wrestling Only

Best wrestling-related thing I've seen in ages. Col. Brody's stache. Finlay grinning uncontrollably. A moping PN News dejectedly singing about living in hotels while wearing a giant Miami Vice suit. Kautoff's goofy arm-wagging dance. Nogami's enthusiasm. The guy in the back row of the locker room shot waving his cape in the air. The five star thumbs up from the car. But the best guy in this is Owen, who always understood that intense sincerity to something stupid is usually way funnier than ironic detachment. Dude sells the hell out of this like it's the most important stuff he's ever said.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Late to the party and holy hell, that was awesomely bizarre. I was 6 at the start of 1990, so the WWF/WCW stuff will bring back some memories, but after this, I'm ready for anything. So cheesy in a good way. I'm interested to see some CWA shows now too.

• 4 months later...

I'm sure a lot of what I post will already have been said but I spotted Col. Brody, Dave Taylor, Giant Haystacks, Fit Finlay, Tony St. Clair, Otto Wanz, Owen Hart, Cannonball Grizzly and Rambo (Luc Poirier). This is surprisingly catchy and a lot of the wrestlers are clearly enjoying themselves (especially Taylor). Amazingly it would appear there is a suit large enough for Haystacks!

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The best part is how into it Akira Nogami is. He looks like he's having the time of his life.

I posted the video on Facebook, and it got around. Low & behold, I see the video was shared by & I get a friend request from Akira Nogami. He said that everyone had a great time filming this.

• GSR changed the title to [1990-CWA] "We Are Dynamite!"