Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
Loss

[1990-02-10-USWA-Memphis TV] Interview: Robert Fuller & Brian Lee

The Studs are happy to be champs again, despite Eddie Marlin's attempts to send a bogus referee into their matches. Fuller continues to be great.

Fuller with strong words for the Southern Rockers, threatening to let them rock all night "Southern style"--in rocking chairs with broken legs. Lee does NOT look at home wearing a sparkling robe and a feather boa.

Robert Fuller on the mic has been a bit of an eye opener for me on this set as he is a guy that I haven't really watched too much footage of. Another great promo from Fuller while Lee is just kind of there.

I'm going to go ahead and assume Robert Fuller made Lee hold his mic for him while he goes off. Fuller looks out of his element in a fancy robe, no cigar, and no bolo tie. Cool fired up promo though, Fuller is very good.

Robert Fuller says that they won the tag team titles like they said they would and came to Memphis to defend them against a couple of nobodies. Those nobodies came out with a bogus referee, like Memphis is famous for, and left with their belts. They won their belts back, but now the Southern Rockers want to fight Southern style. He promises them that by the time they are through with them they will be ‘Southern Rockers’, because Grandma is going to take them down south to Alabama, put them in a rocking chair with both legs broken and then they can rock all night, Southern style.

Fired up Robert Fuller whilst Brian Lee just stands there. That’s probably for the best wit him to be fair!