Pro Wrestling Only
Loss

[1990-09-15-NWA-World Championship Wrestling] Interview: Sting / Black Scorpion promo

Sting may be figuring out who the Black Scorpion is. What an idiot. He asks to see another tape, and they happen to have one.

The next clue: Los Angeles. 1986. On The Beach. That's only been said a few times before.

I would have laughed my head off if Sting had said, "That's Ole! I'd recognize that accent anywhere!" Frankly, things would almost surely have turned out better if he'd done just that. As it is, at least he didn't sound completely clueless like he did during his last interview about the Scorpion. Hey, we have to take progress where we can find it, don't we?

Jim Ross is joined by Sting and he tells him that they’re going to see a new statement from the Black Scorpion. Sting wants to see that but he also wants to see the original tape because there is something about the Scorpion’s voice that is starting to resonate, and if he can see it again he thinks he can figure things out.

The ‘new’ statement from the Black Scorpion is the same one that aired on 9/8 episode of World Championship Wrestling in the ‘Wrestling Wrap Up’ segment.