Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
Loss

[1990-10-13-USWA-Memphis TV] Brickhouse Brown & Danny Davis vs Dirty White Boys / Interview: Bill Dundee

Very, very, very quick match sees Brown and Davis pull off the upset.

Dundee cuts a fired up promo about what happened earlier that's excellent.

Dirty White Boy & Doug Gilbert are ready to wrestle Dundee & Jarrett, but with Jarrett out they're surprised by Brickhouse Brown & Dan Davis, who pull off an upset in about 30 seconds.

Dundee shitting all over Austin Idol is one particular standard of his that never gets old, though his one after Idol got Lawler's hair cut about how Idol had never been to Vegas in his life was far more epic.

Real quick match. Davis and Brown get the upset win over Doug Gilbert and DWB. Non-title match though. Dundee gets fired up saying Lawler and him are still the kings of Memphis.

The match took about as much time to wrestle as Eddie Marlin took to announce it. It had to be a sweet win for Brickhouse considering what the Gilbert/DWB crew did to him a few weeks back.

I guess Tom Burton's been punted to the curb in favor of Eddie's little brother Doug. That makes sense considering the alliance between the Gilberts and the Anthonys.

Great promo from Dundee afterward. I love how he just took it for granted that everyone knew Idol wasn't really from Vegas. I wish we had the tag match in full, because it sounds like it's going to be a real barnburner!