Current WWE

Smack2k

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I sort of see Rollins eating the pin, letting Cena win the belt without Brock losing and then Rollins cashing in post match after Brock destroys Cena. You know, the least interesting possibility and the one that makes everyone look worse than they did coming in. I'm not sure why you guys are seeing more here.

If he was turning heel Cena never should have attempted to save Edge from Rollins.

If it was to bring Triple H to put Rollins into the match for an easy win to get the title? I think that works.

I understand him bringing the Authority back as part of his heel turn. If he was turning heel he shouldn't have saved Edge in the aftermath though.

If he was turning heel Cena never should have attempted to save Edge from Rollins.

If it was to bring Triple H to put Rollins into the match for an easy win to get the title? I think that works.

I understand him bringing the Authority back as part of his heel turn. If he was turning heel he shouldn't have saved Edge in the aftermath though.

Yeah, that makes sense.. unless Edge is in on it.

He wouldn't want to show signs that he's turning before he makes it unambiguous, though. Saving Edge is camouflage.

He wouldn't want to show signs that he's turning before he makes it unambiguous, though. Saving Edge is camouflage.

You're grasping .

I think Rollins is there to eat the fall. They (hopefully) have decided to stick with Brock until 'mania but don't have the balls to put him over Cena clean to "win the war".

It would be some bullshit retarded-ass booking to hotshot the title onto Rollins now, that's for sure. If they're smart they'll go with the simplest plan and have Bryan win the Rumble, beat Brock for the title and then in contrast to last year's celebration have Rollins cash in immediately on Bryan. *that* would get him the heel heat they're looking for and set up a nice program for a while.

I don't think that he's turning heel, but I just think that if he was and that match sets it up as happening at the Rumble, then he still saves Edge there. That's just the smart move-- do as much as possible to look like a good guy before you turn heel.

Either way, it's completely irrelevant.