Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Andrews

In the French film "La Haine", I remember during a scene in a bedroom, there was a poster of Bret Hart.

Shit, I've seen this one a lot of times and never catch (pun intended) that detail ! Awesome.

Fudge, same here, next time I'm due a watch, I'm keeping a pair of massive eyes out for that!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I remember in the Romanian film "Police, Adjective", having a wall with graffiti. One of the things written on the wall, in big clear letters was "John Cena". That was amusing.

There's an episode of Top Gear (UK) where the three guys go to Romania and at some point get lost in what is described as "Borat country". At one point their cars are surrounded by gawking locals and kids. One of them writes "John Cena" on one of the dustier parts of one of the cars.

• 4 months later...

There is a truly awful BMX bike movie from the 80s called Rad. In the final act, our hero is competing in a BMX race and executes a backflip on his bike en route to victory. The TV announcer blurts out, "Hulk Hogan, eat your heart out!"

It didn't make sense then. It doesn't make sense now.

I love the John Farnham song - Thunder In Your Heart, from that film!

I remember at the beginning of Ace Ventura, where Jim Carrey replaces a guy's real dog with a stuffed one, you see the guy sitting in a recliner watching TV and he's watching wrestling. Although you don't see the TV, you hear the announcer say something like "he's really favoring his knee there".

I am terrible at explaining things so I hope that makes sense to at least someone other than me.