Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
Loss

[1991-03-06-NJPW-Big Fight Series] Hiroshi Hase & Kensuke Sasaki vs Strong Machine & Hiro Saito

Last few minutes. Pretty good action. It's good to see Saito again after his really strong performance in the 10-man of 1990. He's not someone I ever hear much about. Hase and Sasaki win the tag titles.

Long string of moves and near-falls, with Sasaki pulling out a nice-looking powerslam to pin Saito. Saito didn't get to show off much here but the other 3 all looked good, especially Sasaki who I normally hate.

Only last couple minutes. Crowd are really into Hasa/Sasaki team. Brief moment when they looked in trouble but they get the win. There seems to be talk about upcoming Tokyo Dome match.

This looked like a pretty good match and the finish was really hot. I did like the way Hase/ Sasaki operated as a team in this match and this was probably Kensuke biggest win to date.

This looked to be a hot finish to a very good match. Nice tease of a double decision, although I doubt Machine could have put Hase all the way out in so short a time.

Hase superplexing Sasaki on to of Saito (I think) for a pin attempt was one of the best spots of that type I've ever seen; it would have gotten a huge pop as a regular finisher.

There was plenty of talk about the upcoming Steiner Brothers match, and now that I've seen Hase and Sasake look so impressive here, I can't wait to watch it!

Hase/Sasaki are a really fun team. Normally I'm not all that into Kensuke, but he looks pretty good and I won't complain that he got to come in and hit some of his big stuff. He always makes that look good, even if the in betweens don't impress.