Pro Wrestling Only

Mark Henry

jpchicago23

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So according to Dylan, Henry is the best wrestler on the WWE roster?

All around I think the answer is yes if we are looking at the last two years or so.

I'm not sure anyone is a better promo. No one is a better character. There are one or two guys you argue are better in the ring, but I'm not sure I'd buy it.

Who agrees?

I absolutely rocketed off the couch and was pumping fists when I heard that music come through. The guy is outstanding and has been since the HoP run started a couple years back and brings a heel quality to the table that hasn't been there in forever.

As far as guys on the roster I might enjoy more, Bryan still probably does more for me than anybody,and I love Punk's promos. But Henry's character and schtick are probably only second to DB.

So according to Dylan, Henry is the best wrestler on the WWE roster?

All around I think the answer is yes if we are looking at the last two years or so.

I'm not sure anyone is a better promo. No one is a better character. There are one or two guys you argue are better in the ring, but I'm not sure I'd buy it.

Who agrees?

I don't know if he's the best worker, but he is the most consistently entertaining. I can't remember the last thing Henry was involved in-match, promo, run-in, or anything else-where I thought "Man, that sucked."

I'd have Henry only behind Punk and Bryan. Not bad company to be in and he's definitely the best big man in wrestling right now, that i know of at least. I dont know who he'd wrestle at Mania though, maybe Ryback? Bryan would be an awesome match up as they have great chemistry but i dont see that happening.

Yea that'd be good too but i couldnt see it either. Him smack talking Ryback would be cool to see though. On a side note i remember a few years ago when there was a rumor of Henry leading a new Nation faction. This could have been someone just bullshitting but i think it would be cool for a little while. Not the black supremist Nation but just an ass kicking one. I think the rumors were R Truth and someone else joining him, dont remember.