Pro Wrestling Only

The Best Match of this Wrestler......

jpchicago23

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never seen the Morshima(not a big fan, watched plenty of him in NOAH) or the Mcguiness matches(the Anniversary show match is on ROH's Youtube stream, need to check it out). So I'm going with a WWE match: Danielson vs. Punk from Over the Limit 2012. Just a perfect match with a smart ending. Two true ROH-made guys fighting for the WWE title. Great stuff.

never seen the Morshima(not a big fan, watched plenty of him in NOAH) or the Mcguiness matches(the Anniversary show match is on ROH's Youtube stream, need to check it out). So I'm going with a WWE match: Danielson vs. Punk from Over the Limit 2012. Just a perfect match with a smart ending. Two true ROH-made guys fighting for the WWE title. Great stuff.

I absoultely love this match as well but the Driven match has been my stock pick for a while, i think in a little more time and maybe a few more random watchings will sway me towards the Punk match.