Guest Andrews

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tremendous news. Austin gave his cohost the Stone Cold Stunner:

Posted Image

No mo forced banter.

Elsewhere Lawler talking about the Kaufman angle was on of the podcast moments of the year.

O HELL NO!!!

My brother and I were dying of laughter every time, Austin would say "Mo in stealth mode, fly one the wall, recording audio WHOOP-ASS!" He better keep saying that with the new guy. Austin is fuckin' hilarious though. My brother and I get a kick out of his working man gimmick and his constant "Is that a straight shoot?" He is definitely my go-to podcast right now as he is wildly entertaining, but still dropping that 411 and breaking it down for all us working cats.

They were talking on air at the end of the Lawler 2 show of possibley bombing or when the show airs bombing I'm drawing a blank on which Country. SCSA goes Mo we better edit that out in case. Then SCSA starts the take again where they can edit all the war talk out and it would be a clean cut.

Brand Spilt

If you listen to the Steve Austin podcast via the podcast feed then that podcast feed has been rebranded as "The Steve Austin Show Unleashed." You will need to subscribe to a separate "The Steve Austin Show" feed for the Jim Ross interview.

"The Steve Austin Show" airs Tuesday and is PG.

"The Steve Austin Show Unleashed" airs Thursday and is uncensored.

They will be two unique shows.

Does anyone know if it was Memphis that used the invisible wrestler gimmick that Ross touched upon the Austin Podcast?

Also does any footage exists of the Bob Cook and his yellow trunks incident? I have a morbid curiosity to see it.

Again a fun show, which seems to be the case the majority of the time with his podcasts.

The Jerry Lawler memphis stories on the Part 2 version was tremendous:

1. Kimala thinking that Jerry Lawler was putting a bannana on his stomach instead of a moon :lol:

2. The stories about Jerry and Andy Kaufman was just amazing. Andy willing to spend $300 for an ambulance to take him after the Lawler piledriver is brillant. And then staying at the hospital for a couple days even though nothing was wrong with him :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...