Pro Wrestling Only

Crowdsourcing: The Shield

evilclown

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't really watched WWE the last month or two, since after Mania, so I haven't really seen much of what's up, but I just saw the link someone posted in the Daniel Bryan thread in the Microscope, and I wanted to comment that it looks weird to see Ambrose wrestling in the Shield uniform as a singles wrestler. I know he's still the leader of the faction and they did have the other two guys get involved, but maybe if they are doing singles matches, they should think of having an alternate uniform. Or at least take off the protective vest.

I'm really good at typing long winded nonsense so if Loss needs a spin doctor who knows some words bigger than marmalade, I'm in.

Hell getting paid to troll the internet would probably be my dream job. I should look into writing political speeches as a b-choice as it's virtually the same job but you just can't say shit or ass or donkey dick. But otherwise I figure the skills cross over.

I'm pretty sure that for a million dollars, I'd take up an offer to write for Stormfront. I'd have to think it over, at least.

I'm an Ashkenazi Jew and I'm pretty sure I would.

There are a lot of things I couldn't so. Even for Sam Walton's kid level of wealth, stuff like Stormfront are places where I'd draw a line. Insane? Maybe. But we all have things we don't do. Stormfront... work for Kissenger... not enough money for that. :)

A million writing for Bleacher Report is rather simple.

I don't *think* I mind it just yet. They're putting the rocket on Bryan for the short term so keeping him hot through MITB / Summerslam, or as far as they're going with him, makes sense. I don't see the Shield dropping their titles this weekend or any time soon. If Cena/Taker is the plan for next year, they may very well keep them hot to set up a Bryan/Cena/Taker six man for summerslam.