Pro Wrestling Only

WO News and Notes

goodhelmet

Well the Dudz had a contract that they just let expire, Jericho (apparently to the best anyone can tell) has no contract with anyone right now.

Speaking of, the Dudleys were rumored to be going to TNA too. Bubba even said they might go there for a while before trying to get back with WWE. He didn't seem to think it would burn any bridges.

I don't think there's really anyone in TNA right now who has the power to fuck with anyone politically, and they'd be stupid to allow it to happen if they got someone like Jericho.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are definite benefits.

*snip*

In the greater picture, Jericho would be the first big name to voluntarily jump from WWE to TNA, which could start an exodus of talent in that direction.

Bingo. You just hit the nail on the head.

The guys in the WWE are probably dying for some competition right now and Jericho could be the guy who starts the wrestling revolution. Just don't let him cut a live shoot interview on the WWE. Those are always lame. Let him bash them through the net if he wants to start some shit with people.

I think Matt Hardy already regrets not signing that TNA offer. I think Chris Jericho showing up on the first Spike Tv Impact could make TNA. Jericho could probably get close to what he makes in the WWF by working a few indies and doing some tours in Japan. I'm sure all three major Japanese promotions would be dying to land a gaijin of his calibur.