Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Network... It's Here

goodhelmet

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I signed up without a problem around 930 or so this morning. Cued up Starrcade '88 and while it took a while to load, once it did it streamed very well and I was able to skip throughout the show without any issues. Out for now until after work but looking forward to checking it out more tomorrow night. Has anyone gotten confirmation emails yet? I assume those are also delayed as they adjust to handling the numbers, but curious if others are also waiting on that.

Finally got in -- tried to process my billing and was told I'd already signed up. Have had my stream freeze twice, but the quality is higher than I expected. Having to reload the video is a pain, so hopefully they add the ability to continue from where you last ended. I expected that feature from go-live and is a letdown for sure. Great video quality more than balances that out though.

The only complaint I have so far is say you are watching an old PPV like Wrestlemania 3 which is the first thing I picked. I watched a little stopped and went back to browsing. It does not pick up from where you stopped. You have to start it back over from the beginning.

Can you simply fast forward / drag the scroll bar back to where you were? It would suck to watch 2 hours of a PPV, have to run out to do something else, comeback later (or the next day) and sit through the same dame 2 hours again.

FWIW, I think some of the Olympics replay streaming was like that - no obvious scroll bar to drag / skip forward.