Pro Wrestling Only

Night of Champions 2014 (Live as it happens)

goodhelmet

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta chime in here with this from Meltz

Excellent match. Two real pro's working at a different level from everyone else tonight. It was everything you'd expect but they worked the crowd so much better as far as their timing went. Orton used a draping DDT, but out of nowhere Jericho used a codebreaker. He went to the top rope, but spent too much time up there before jumping off which allowed Orton to catch him off the ropes with the RKO and pin. It was the obvious result and match but worked.

Am I nuts or is Nikki Bella looking really good tonight. We all know she is better than Brie but really surprised how much better

All that lifting with Cena has been paying off. It helps her look more threatening in the ring, especially against rail-thin AJ. She was also working pretty snug, especially at the beginning.

The Divas match was the first one I thought was better than I expected it to be. Everything else has been as good as I thought or somewhat underwhelming (part of this is probably cuz I'm not AS down on Jericho or Orton as others and was confident they'd, at the very least, get the crowd to care, even if it was just a 3-star match).

The best part of the night so far was Ambrose's return and even that, from a logic standpoint, was ridiculous.