Pro Wrestling Only
Sign in to follow this  
Charles (Loss)

[1999-08-22-WWF-Summerslam] Kane & X-Pac vs The Undertaker & Big Show

Last few minutes. X-Pac looks good here. Looks like they're doing a decent job building to the hot tag. I might have to check this out in full sometime, because what's here is pretty good. Undertaker and Show win the tag titles after Taker puts X-Pac away with a tombstone.

Kind of surprised this didn't go on in full. It's as good of a WWE formula tag as any other I've seen with everyone working hard and showing very good chemistry in their spots. Having seen this as my introduction to them, I thought Kane and X Pac looked like a really good team, which is kind of frustrating as this seems like their only match that wasn't a quick TV bout.

This did look good from clips and the storyline of Taker being unpleased with Show's contributions isn't an awful one. The belts are switching hands left and right in WWF land right now.

Well, this alliance is about 3 or 4 weeks old, so it's time to start teasing a break-up. Still, in isolation the tension is built pretty OK and the action is good.

Took a few days for me to get through this one. Just can't take the random teams, turns, and title changes. Should have been Taker and Kane vs Show and Pac if this was a fantasy league.