Pro Wrestling Only

Sabu

Grimmas

• 5 months later...

You read my mind or something ? I almost namedrop Sabu in my answer ! 

Yeah, I still love Sabu (last time I checked at least, and my current approach of pro-wrestling tells me there's no way that one would change). And yeah, I was thinking here's someone that has been crazy influent, much more than most people would admit I think, and has had a *lot* of matches I have loved. Plus, he was one of the guy that was always compelling to watch against *anyone*, kinda like Zach Sabre Jr. today (yeah, in a completely different way). I don't remember if I voted Sabu last time, but maybe revisiting some Sabu stuff eventually would be enough for me to just revel in my love for that guy's work, good taste/bad taste notwithstanding ! 

I think he's one of the obvious big influence guys and if you're weighing influence heavily, Sabu should be a lock. For better or worse. 

I'm not weighing influence at all, but Sabu makes my list on merit. The point about wanting to see him against anybody is a huge point in his favor and one I agree with. I haven't sat and thought about it specifically, but Sabu might be in my top 10 US workers of the 90s.