Pro Wrestling Only

Re-Booking WrestleMania Cards

bestintheworld3589

So awhile back on another message board I went and rebeooked majority of the WrestleMania cards. Now I must warn you there is no background or hardly any details in my booking is mainly just the card I would like to see. The WrestleManias I didn't rebook are WrestleManias that I think are perfect just the way they are and if I don't talk about a match that's because I want it to happen just as it happened in real life. Winners in Red
WrestleMania
1. Tito Santana v.s. Greg Valentine (c) w/ Jimmy Hart (Intercontinental Championship)
2. Hillbilly Jim v.s. Adrian Adonis
2. King Kong Bundy w/ Jimmy Hart v.s. Junkyard Dog
3. Ricky Steamboat & Jimmy Snuka v.s. Paul Orndorff & Bob Orton Jr
4. David Sammartino & Bruno Sammartino v.s. Brutus Beefcake & Johnny Valiant
5. Nikolai Volkoff & The Iron Sheik w/ Freddie Blassie v.s. The U.S. Express © w/ Lou Albano (WWE Tag TeamChampionship)
6. Andre the Giant v.s. Big John Studd w/ Bobby Heenan ($15,000 Bodyslam Challenge)
7. Wendi Richter w/ Cyndi Lauper v.s. Leilani Kai © w/ The Fabulous Moolah (WWE Women's Championship)
8. Hulk Hogan © w/ Mr T v.s. Roddy Piper (WWE Championship)
I think this is a way better card than the original WrestleMania I card.

Instead of having Orndorff in the main event match and Snuka and Orton in each team's corner I would put Snuka with Steamboat who was in a meaningless match against Matt Borne against Orndorff & Orton.

I would have Piper actually beat Hogan for the title and Hogan chase the title all year and have Piper put everyone in Hogan's way and Piper would do whatever he had to do to keep the title every time he had to defend it.
WrestleMania II
1. Hillbilly Jim v.s. The Maginificent Muraco w/ Mr Fuji
2. Randy Savage © w/ Miss Elizabeth v.s. Paul Orndorff (WWE Intercontinental Championship)
3. Jake Roberts v.s. Ricky Steamboat
4. The Hart Foundation v.s. The Killer Bees
5. The Fabulous Moolah © v.s. Velvet McIntyre
6. Andre the Giant v.s. The Iron Sheik
7. Big John Studd v.s. William "The Refrigerator" Perry
8. The British Bulldogs w/ Ozzy Osbourne & Lou Albano v.s. The Dream Team w/ Johnny Valiant (WWE Tag TeamChampionship)
9. King Kong Bundy & Hercules Hernandez w/ Bobby Heenan v.s. Bruno Sammartino & Pedro Morales
10. Adrian Adonis w/ Jimmy Hart v.s. Uncle Elmer
11. Terry & Hoss Funk w/ Jimmy Hart v.s. Tito Santana & The Junkyard Dog (Double Count Out)
12. Roddy Piper © w/ Bob Orton Jr v.s. Hulk Hogan w/ Mr T (WWE Championship - Steel Cage Match)
WrestleMania IV
1. 20 Man Battle Royal - Bret Hart
2. Randy Savage w/ Miss Elizabeth v.s. Rick Rude
3. Ricky Steamboat v.s. Greg Valentine w/ Jimmy Hart
4. Ted Dibiase w/ Virgil v.s. Jake Roberts
5. Hulk Hogan v.s. Andre the Giant (Double DQ)
6. Hercules w/ Bobby Heenan v.s. Brutus Beefcake
7. Ted Dibiase v.s. Ricky Steamboat
8. Randy Savage w/ Miss Elizabeth v.s. Greg Valentine w/ Jimmy Hart
9. The Ultimate Warrior v.s. The Honky Tonk Man © w/ Jimmy Hart & Peggy Sue (Intercontinental Championship)
10. The Islanders & Bobby Heenan v.s. The British Bulldogs & Koko B. Ware
11. Demolition w/ Mr Fuji v.s. Strike Force © (WWE Tag Team Championship)
12. Randy Savage w/ Miss Elizabeth & Hulk Hogan v.s. Ted Dibiase w/ Andre the Giant (WWE Championship)
Decided to make the tournament from 14 participants to 8.

I would have the Warrior win the IC Championship in a squash here instead of SummerSlam. That way there would be 2 big championship wins and would make WrestleMania IV a more fondly remembered PPV.

I would have Bret go over in the battle royal to keep his push towards breaking out as a singles star strong.
WrestleMania VI
1. Rick Martel v.s. Tito Santana
2. Demolition v.s. The Colossal Connection © w/ Boby Heenan (WWE Tag Team Championship)
3. Rick Rude w/ Bobby Heenan v.s. Hercules
4. Earthquake v.s. Jimmy Snuka
5. Jake Roberts v.s. Mr Perfect w/ The Genius(Roberts win by DQ)
6. Brutus Beefcake v.s. The Barbarian w/ Bobby Heenan
7. The Hart Foundation v.s. The Rockers
8. Dusty Rhodes w/ Sapphire & Miss Elizabeth v.s. Randy Savage w/ Sensational Queen Sherri
9. Jim Duggan v.s. Dino Bravo w/ Jimmy Hart & Earthquake (Dino wins by DQ)
10. Ted Dibiase w/ Virgil © v.s. Roddy Piper (Million Dollar Championship)
11. The Big Boss Man v.s. Akeem w/ Slick
12. The Ultimate Warrior © v.s. Hulk Hogan © (WWE Championship & WWE Intercontinental Championship)
They should have done the big Santana v.s. Martel match here after a year build since it was WrestleMania V where Martel turned on Santana.

I think Jake Roberts v.s. Mr Perfect would have been a really good match and can't believe they didn't do it at a big PPV.

I also believe we should have seen a face v.s. face match between the Hart Foundation & The Rockers and put the Rockers over since they were at their highest point as a tag team.

Dusty v.s. Savage in a singles match would have been just as good as the tag match and wouldn't have had to the stupid spots when Sapphire was in the ring.

I would have had the Virgil face turn happen here and build he and Dibiase's match up for a whole year by having vignettes showing Piper training Virgil and becoming a mentor to Virgil and preparing Virgil for Dibiase.
WrestleMania VII
1. The Rockers v.s. Haku & The Barbarian w/ Bobby Heenan
2. Texas Tornado v.s. The Mountie w/ Jimmy Hart
3. The Warlord v.s. Tito Santana
4. The Nasty Boys w/ Jimmy Hart v.s. The Hart Foundation © (WWE Tag Team Championship)
5. Jake Roberts v.s. Rick Martel (Blindfold Match)
6. The Undertaker w/ Paul Bearer v.s. The Big Boss Man
7. The Ultimate Warrior © v.s. Randy Savage w/ Sensational Queen Sherri (Retirement v.s. Intercontinental Championship Match)
8. Demolition w/ Mr Fuji v.s. The Legion of Doom (Double Count Out)
10. Earthquake w/ Jimmy Hart v.s. The British Bulldog
11. Virgil w/ Roddy Piper v.s. Ted Dibiase
12. Hulk Hogan © v.s. Mr Perfect w/ Bobby Heenan (WWE Championship)
They should have had the LOD v.s. Demolition match here and why they didn't amazes me, because the matches they put each team in were nothing matches and this could have been a big time 3rd most featured match on the card.

This would be where Perfect got his much deserved run at the top against Hogan. Heenan would come out and tell Hogan that he has beat everyone that he has put in his way, but now Heenan has the perfect opponent for Hogan. Also I would have had Mr Perfect win the Royal Rumble that year instead of Hogan because Hogan didn't need that win.
WrestleMania VIII
1. Shawn Michaels w/ Sensational Sherri v.s. Owen Hart
2. The Undertaker w/ Paul Bearer v.s. Jake Roberts
3. Bret Hart v.s. Roddy Piper © (Intercontinental Championship)
4. The Big Boss Man, Sgt. Slaughter, Virgil, & Jim Duggan v.s. The Mountie, The Repo Man, & The Natural Disasters w/ Jimmy Hart
5. Randy Savage w/ Miss Elizabeth v.s. Sid Justice w/ Harvey Wippleman
6. Tatanka v.s. Rick Martel
7. The Nasty Boys v.s. Money Inc © w/ Jimmy Hart (WWE Tag Team Championship)
8. Hulk Hogan v.s. Ric Flair © w/ Mr Perfect (WWE Championship)
Okay so at this time Owen was just coming up in the WWF and was in horrible tag teams with Jim Neidhart & Koko B Ware. I think if he were to go against Shawn Michaels who was also on the rise as a singles star at this time and put on an amazing match it would help elevate both men.

I switched the main event matches because I don't care what anyone says about how the match was drawing at house shows and stuff this would have been Hogan v.s. Flair the match that everyone wanted as the main event of WrestleMania. So because of this

I put Savage v.s. Sid which could be ok not as good as the Flair v.s. Savage match was, but I sacrificed that match to get the anticipated Hogan v.s. Flair match.
WrestleMania IX
1. Mr Perfect w/ Sensational Sherri v.s. Shawn Michaels © w/ Luna Vachon (WWE Intercontinental Championship)
2. The Steiner Brothers v.s. The Headshrinkers w/ Afa
3. Razor Ramon v.s. Crush
4. Tatanka v.s. Jerry Lawler (Tatanka wins by DQ)
5. Money Inc © v.s. Brutus Beefcake & Randy Savage (WWE Tag Team Championship) (Savage & Beefcake win by DQ)
6. The Undertaker w/ Paul Bearer v.s. Doink the Clown
7. Bret Hart © v.s. Lex Luger (WWE Championship)
8. Hulk Hogan w/ Jimmy Hart v.s. Yokozuna w/ Mr Fuji
I know the Perfect v.s. Michaels match at SummerSlam later that year was not as great as people expected it to be, but I think if you put this match on the card it would boost the legacy of this WrestleMania for having the first Michaels v.s. Perfect match on a PPV, plus it would be no worse than Michaels v.s. Tatanka.

Instead of the horrible WrestleCrap that was The Undertaker v.s. Giant Gonzalez I decided to put The Undertaker v.s. Doink the Clown who was somewhat over at the time for being a devious mean heel who could actually play mind games with The Undertaker and anyone could have a better match with Taker than Gonzalez did.

I decided if Hogan wanted to wrestle against Yokozuna and close the show he could do so, but it would not be for the WWE Championship. That match would go to Lex Luger who I would have had win The Royal Rumble and face Bret at the PPV. This way Bret could leave WrestleMania as the WWE Champion and not be screwed by Hogan.

Since Hogan is in the main event Beefcake needs another partner for his tag match against Money Inc. I would have it where Beefcake would ask Hogan, but Hogan would say he has business to handle with Yokozuna, but he knows someone who can get the job done against Money Inc and in the weeks leading up to Mania they would keep it a secret and everyone would be wondering who it was and finally Hogan would reveal it to be Savage.
WrestleMania X
1. Owen Hart v.s. Bret Hart
2. Bam Bam Bigelow & Luna Vachon v.s. Doink the Clown & Dink the Clown
3. Tatanka v.s. Crush w/ Mr Fuji (Falls Count Anywhere Match)
4. Alundra Blayze © v.s. Bull Nakano (WWE Women's Championship)
5. The Smoking Gunns v.s. The Quebecers © w/ Johnny Polo (WWE Tag Team Championship)
6. Diesel v.s. Randy Savage
7.Razor Ramon © v.s. Shawn Michaels © (Intercontinental Championship - Ladder Match)
8. Bret Hart v.s. Yokozuna © w/ Jim Cornette & Mr Fuji v.s. Lex Luger (WWE Championship)
I think Randy Savage deserved to be in a little bit more high profile match than he was in so I decided to put him against Diesel who had just came into the WWE as Shawn Michael's bodyguard, but at the Royal Rumble he showed he was a dominant threat eliminating multiple men in quick fashion. So he makes an open challenge to anyone who thinks they can beat him. Over the weeks he would squash different jobbers to the stars. One week after a match is over Diesel keeps punishing Bob Holly until Randy Savage gets enough of it and gets up from the announcer table and comes and helps him this would lead to a match between Diesel v.s. Savage. At first I thought about doing a Savage v.s. Michaels match, but there is no way I could do away with the ladder match.

If they were going to put on a women's match at WrestleMania they needed to get someone who was in her prime and was an actual threat to Alundra Blayze. They should have brought in who I have against Alundra, Bull Nakano, now I know they brought her in later that year, but if you want a WrestleMania quality match you bring her in then.

So instead of doing the two separate WWE Championship matches I would have had the first triple threat match in WWE history (or at least I think) I know it's the first in WrestleMania history.
WrestleMania XI
1. The Allied Powers v.s. IRS & Kama w/ Ted Dibiase
2. Razor Ramon w/ The 1-2-3 Kid v.s. Jeff Jarrett © w/ The Roadie (Intercontinental Championship)
3. The Undertaker w/ Paul Bearer v.s. Tatanka w/ Ted Dibiase
4. Owen Hart & Yokozuna w/ Jim Cornette & Mr Fuji v.s. The Smoking Gunns © (WWE Tag Team Championship)
5. Bret Hart v.s. Crush w/ Bob Backlund
6. Diesel © w/ Pamela Anderson v.s. Shawn Michaels w/ Jenny McCarthy & Sid (WWE Championship)
7. Lawrence Taylor v.s. Bam Bam Bigelow w/ Ted Dibiase
I don't know why off all people in the Million Dollar Corporation they chose King Kong Bundy to face The Undertaker, but it was a terrible idea. That match is right up there with Gonzalez as worst Undertaker match in WrestleMania history. I would have put in Tatanka who could actually move and was in his prime It don't change the story it just changes the quality of the match.

I know what WWE was going for when they booked Bret Hart v.s. Bob Backlund at WrestleMania, but what they were going for and what actually happened was two different stories. This match was far from their classic back at Survivor Series 1994. Instead I would have Backlund hire Crush to take his place and really beat Bret Hart down.
WrestleMania XII
1. Camp Cornette w/ Jim Cornette v.s. Yokozuna, Jake Roberts, & Ahmed Johnson w/ Mr Fuji
2. Steve Austin w/ Ted Dibiase v.s. Savio Vega
3. Hakushi v.s. The 1-2-3 Kid w/ Ted Dibiase
4. Razor Ramon v.s. Hunter Hearst Helmsley
5. Goldust v.s. Roddy Piper (Hollywood Backlot Brawl)
6. The Smoking Gunns © v.s. The Godwinns (WWE Tag Team Championship)
7. The Undertaker w/ Paul Bearer v.s. Diesel
8. Shawn Michaels w/ Jose Lothario v.s. Bret Hart © (WWE Championship - 30 Minute Iron Man Match)
Alot of people now days say that the Shawn Michaels v.s. Bret Hart Ironman match does not hold up today and is a bad match, I don't think the problem is that it's a bad match, the problem is it gets long and boring at times. So I think if you cut the match in half down to 30 minutes and add a couple of matches to the card then it would be a better card.

One of the matches I would add is Hakushi v.s. The 1-2-3 Kid. I think it is a crime that Kid didn't make it on this card since at this time he was on fire and having amazing matches. I decided to put him against Hakushi who could match Kid in high flying and fast paced action and they had actually had a really good match at SummerSlam that previous year.

Now in my fantasy world Razor Ramon wouldn't have been suspended in what was to be his final WrestleMania for 6 years. I would have him against Hunter Hearst Helmsley who was coming up, I would have Hunter go over Razor to build him up more and Razor would have had no problem with that since him and Hunter were Kliq buddies. Also I think that this the only Kliq member v.s. Kliq member match we have never seen on PPV.

I also added the tag title match which was the pre-show match on the actual WrestleMania XII card except for I would change the Bodydonnas for the Smokin' Gunns.
WrestleMania 13
1. The Godwinns w/ Hillbilly Jim v.s. The New Blackjacks w/ Blackjack Mulligan
2. Rocky Maivia © v.s. Goldust w/ Marlena (Intercontinental Championship)
3. Hunter Hearst Helmsley w/ Chyna v.s. Marc Mero w/ Sable
4. Doug Furnas & Phil Lafon © v.s. The Headbangers (WWE Tag Team Championship)
5. Vader w/ Paul Bearer v.s. The British Bulldog (Double Count Out)
6. Bret Hart v.s. Steve Austin (I Quit Match)
7. The Legion of Doom & Ahmed Johnson v.s. The Nation of Domination (Chicago Street Fight)
8. The Undertaker w/ Paul Bearer v.s. Sycho Sid © v.s. Mankind w/ Paul Bearer v.s. Owen Hart (WWE Championship Fatal 4 Way Match)
First thing I did with this card was to change the horrible WWE Championship match and I did that by Mankind & Owen Hart who I believe could have made this match much better than it was. I would have had Bulldog & Owen lose the titles to Furnas & Lafon at the PPV before this.

Instead of having that cluster of a 4 way tag I would have broken it down into two separate matches. I would have had a non-title brawling match between the Goddwins & The New Blackjacks. Then I would have the tag title match between Furnas/Lafon and The Headbangers.

One of the other matches I feel really brought down this card was Rocky v.s. The Sultan. Instead I would have him go against Goldust and since Goldust was this androgynous character I would have him do his thing and play mind games with the rookie Rocky Maivia. I would have it where Rocky could not get past the mind games and would lose the title to Goldust.

Since I put Goldust in the previous match I needed someone for HHH to face so I put him against Marc Mero.

I would also have the other two guys that were originally in the tag team champsionship match go against each other in a singles match as it would be Vader v.s. The British Bulldog.
WrestleMania XV
1. Hardcore Holly © v.s. Al Snow v.s. The Big Boss Man (WWE Hardcore Championship)
2. Ken Shamrock & Test v.s. The Acolytes w/ Paul Bearer
3. Goldust © w/ Blue Meanie v.s. Val Venis w/ Ryan Shamrock v.s. D'Lo Brown w/ Ivory v.s. The Godfather (Intercontinental Championship)
4. Owen Hart & Jeff Jarrett © w/ Debra v.s. The New Age Outlaws (WWE Tag Team Championship)
5. Kane w/ Chyna v.s. Triple H (Kane wins by DQ)
6. Sable © v.s. Tori v.s. Jacqueline w/ Terri Runnels v.s. Luna Vachon (WWE Women's Championship)
7. Shane McMahon © w/ Test v.s. X-Pac (WWE European Championship)
8. The Undertaker w/ Paul Bearer v.s. Paul Wight w/ Vince McMahon
9. Steve Austin v.s. The Rock © v.s. Mankind (WWE Championship)

It still amazes me how in one of the hottest years of the WWE comes one of the most disappointing WrestleMania cards off all time, but I plan to fix that right now.

First off The New Age Outlaws should have never been broke up at this time so I have them in the tag team championship match against Jarrett & Owen.

I replaced Billy Gunn in the hardcore championship match with The Big Boss Man, because at this time he along with Snow & Holly were the three top guys in the hardcore division and he fits in well right here.
Next up I added a match in the Ministry v.s. Corporation feud as I put Test & Shamrock against The Acolytes.

Now for the Intercontinental Championship match I replaced Road Dogg & Shamrock with The Godfather & D'Lo Brown who were both pretty hot acts at the time and deserved more of a meaningful match or in Godfather's case a match at all at WrestleMania. The Sable v.s. Tori match was terrible at WrestleMania XV so I decided to add Jacqueline & Ivory who are better workers to make it a 4 way.

Now instead of having Boss Man v.s. The Undertaker I decided to put The Big Show in Boss Man's place as this would be Show's first real test to see what he could do against a main event WWE guy. I would have it where Vince was pissed at Show due to him screwing up at St. Valentine's Day Massacre allowing Austin to win and threatens to throw Show out of the Corporation. Big Show asks Vince to just give him one more chance so Vince says Show can prove himself against The Undertaker (who at the time was giving McMahon hell) and take care of his Ministry problems once and for all. I would have the same after match antics where after Big Show loses Vince is pissed and screaming at him until Show hauls off and knocks him out.

Finally for the WWE Championship I decided to go with the match that was originally talked about but would later be changed as I put Steve Austin v.s. The Rock v.s. Mankind. I think Mankind was at the hottest time in his WWE career around this time and more than deserved to be in the world title match. I would still have Austin win and become the new WWE Champion.
WrestleMania 2000
1. The Acolytes v.s. Dean Malenko & Perry Saturn
2. 15 Minute Hardcore Championship (Tazz, The Big Boss Man, Al Snow, Steve Blackman, Hardcore Holly, Crash Holly ©, & Viscera)
3. Chyna v.s. Eddie Guerrero (If Eddie wins Chyna has to go on a date with him)
4. Edge & Christian v.s. The Hardy Boyz v.s. The Dudley Boyz © (WWE Tag Team Championship - Triple Ladder Match)
5. Tori v.s. Jacqueline © (WWE Women's Championship)
6. Chris Benoit (IC) v.s. Chris Jericho (Euro) v.s. Kurt Angle © (WWE European & Intercontinental Championship - 2 Falls Match)
7. Kane, Rikishi, & Too Cool v.s. X-Pac, Road Dogg, The Big Show, & Shane McMahon w/ Tori
8. The Rock w/ Vince McMahon v.s. Triple H © w/ Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley (WWE Championship)

This was another disappointing WrestleMania for another hot year in WWE.

I would start out by cutting the 4 way and just make it a one on one match between The Rock v.s. Triple H

The 6 man tag match was actually pretty pointless and the only story going into that match was the one between Eddie & Chyna so I just decided to put Eddie v.s. Chyna and if Eddie won he would get a date with Chyna.

I put the other two men on the Radicalz team in a tag match to open the show in what would be a clash of styles as it would be the brawling Acolytes v.s. the more technical Dean Malenko & Perry Saturn.

I actually liked the Hardcore Battle Royal idea, but I would change some of the participants and take some of them out (13 participants down to 7) so it wouldn't be quite as clustered and hard to watch.

I would have Stephanie actually give her Women's Championship to fellow D-Generation X member Tori a couple of weeks earlier and when she does this brings out Jacqueline who says she never got her re-match and Steph would book Tori v.s. Jacqueline at WrestleMania.

I also decided to take 8 guys who were all entangled with each other and were all in the main event spots and just put them in an 8 man tag match. I would actually have Shane McMahon wrestle here instead of just being a manager.
WrestleMania X8
1. Rob Van Dam v.s. William Regal © (Intercontinental Championship)
2. Diamond Dallas Page © v.s. Booker T (WWE European Championship)
3. Christian, Lance Storm, & Test v.s. Edge & The Hardy Boyz
4. Maven © v.s. Goldust (WWE Hardcore Championship)
5. Kane v.s. Kevin Nash
6. The Undertaker v.s. Ric Flair (No DQ Match)
7. Kurt Angle v.s. Mr Perfect
8. The Rock v.s. Scott Hall
9. Billy & Chuck © v.s. The APA v.s. The Dudley Boyz w/ Stacy Keibler v.s. Tazz & Spike Dudley (WWE Tag Team Championship)
10. Chris Jericho © w/ Stephanie McMahon v.s. Triple H (Undisputed WWE Championship)
11. Jazz © v.s. Trish Stratus v.s. Lita (WWE Women's Championship)
12. Steve Austin v.s. Hollywood Hogan

This is what I would like to call the WrestleMania with the biggest missed opportunity. This was the one chance WWE had of doing the Austin v.s. Hogan dream match and they didn't come through with it, yes I know the egos of both would have been hard to deal with and neither one of them would have wanted to lose, but Vince should have put his foot down and been the boss and tell them they need to do business and that they should be more worried about the money that would come into their pockets since this match would draw huge money. I also for one year would have this as the main event, because if they thought anything could follow this they would be crazy. The crowd would be wore out after this and probably almost horse from screaming so loud.

Since I have Austin v.s. Hogan I need something for The Rock so I'll just stick him where Austin was and put him against Scott Hall and I actually think it could be a good feud since both are really good on the mic and are both really good wrestlers.

Also I could be wrong, but I think the reason Kevin Nash didn't wrestle on here was that he was hurt (imagine that) well in my dream world he wouldn't be hurt and would face another giant in Kane who had some momentum at the time.

Another dream match they missed out on doing at this WrestleMania was Mr Perfect v.s. Kurt Angle. The one WrestleMania where they had Perfect back and they decide to stick him on the pre-show I don't think so. This would be a wrestling fan's dream technical match and could steal the show as far as best in ring action.

I also made a 6 man tag match with 6 young talents that could all put on amazing matches as I put Christian, Lance Storm, & Test (later on known as the Un-Americans) against Edge & The Hardy Boyz.

Since Christian is in the 6 man tag I put two former WCW wrestlers against each other as I put DDP v.s. Booker T.
WrestleMania XX
1. John Cena v.s. The Big Show © (United States Championship)
2. Rob Van Dam & Booker T v.s. The Dudley Boyz v.s. Ric Flair & Batista © (World Tag Team Championship)
3. Chris Jericho v.s. Christian
4. Randy Orton © v.s. Mick Foley (Intercontinental Championship - Hardcore Match)
5. Chavo Guerrero © w/ Chavp Classic v.s. Rey Mysterio v.s. Billy Kidman v.s. Ultimo Dragon v.s. Tajiri v.s. Jamie Noble (WWE Cruiserweight Championship)
6. Shawn Michaels v.s. The Rock
7. Kane v.s. A-Train
8. Victoria © v.s. Molly Holly v.s. Trish Stratus (WWE Women's Championship)
9. Eddie Guerrero © v.s. Kurt Angle v.s. Brock Lesnar (WWE Championship)
10. The Undertaker w/ Paul Bearer v.s. Goldberg
11. Chris Benoit v.s. Triple H © (World Heavyweight Championship)

Ok first off I enjoyed WrestleMania XX as it was, but there are some adjustments and different booking that could have made it even better.

First off I made there be only one tag title match and it would be between 3 teams that the crowd actually cared about. The Dudleys & Evolution (Flair & Batista) had been feuding over the past few months so I would keep that going and just insert Booker T & RVD.

Next up I didn't change this match, but I just want to say the Chris Jericho v.s. Christian match could be one of the most underrated WrestleMania matches of all time.

I would have ended the Orton v.s. Foley feud right here and have the match they had at Backlash the next month happen here. There was no reason to make this a 2 on 3 handicap match since the main heat of the feud was between Orton & Foley.

I took out some of the lesser known and jobber guys in the cruiserweight championship match and I would let this match last a few minutes longer and instead of having 2 in the ring at a time I would let them all be in the ring and then have the elimination rule. I would have Mysterio win this which I still don't know why they let Chavo win this should have been a WrestleMania moment for Rey Mysterio since it didn't happen at WrestleMania XIX.

Next is a match I think everyone wants to see and has never happened or at least hasn't happened since The Rock has been the big star. Crazy this match was never booked, but it should have been booked here since this would be the last match for The Rock for 8 years. I mean I would have rather seen this over the Hogan v.s. Michaels match at SummerSlam 2005. Also Rock would have been easier to work with on Shawn's part since his ego is not as big as Hogan's.

I added a match between Kane v.s. A-Train since I decided to give The Undertaker another opponent and Kane deserved a match at WrestleMania. I put him against A-Train who was on fire at the end of 2003 and was a big name on the Smackdown side. I would promote this as an interpromotional match like they did with Batista v.s. Umaga at WrestleMania

I added Trish to the Women's Championship because I can't figure out why she didn't have a match at the 20th anniversary of WrestleMania since she was the top diva in WWE. She could have still done the stuff at the end of the Jericho & Christian match.

I decided to make the WWE Championship match a triple threat match because I put Lesnar's opponent in another match so Lesnar would need something to do and this would be a perfect fit plus he never got his rematch for the WWE Championship even though he left right after this.

Instead of putting The Undertaker in a match against someone he had already face before at WrestleMania I decided to book him in a match I would have loved to see against Goldberg. Unfortunately WWE didn't do a streak with Goldberg, but had they done that they could have built this up as Streak v.s. Streak.
WrestleMania 21
1. Booker T v.s. Rhyno (Winner enters MITB Match)
2. Rey Mysterio v.s. Eddie Guerrero
3. Edge v.s. Shelton Benjamin v.s. Chris Jericho v.s. Chris Benoit v.s. Kane v.s. Christian v.s. Booker T (MITB Ladder Match)
4. The Undertaker v.s. Randy Orton w/ Bob Orton
5. Trish Stratus © v.s. Victoria w/ Lita (WWE Women's Championship)
6. Kurt Angle v.s. Shawn Michaels
7. John Cena v.s. JBL © v.s. The Big Show (WWE Championship)
8. Batista v.s. Triple H w/ Ric Flair © (World Heavyweight Championship)

I only changed a few things on this Wrestlemania b/c alot of it was really good as it was.

I added a opening match just because I feel this card needed one more match. I just put a simple MITB Qualifying match so that I could get Booker T on the card since it was really weird not having him on there.

I put Victoria in the Women's Championship match because Christy was not ready nor would she ever be ready to be in a Women's Championship match let alone at WrestleMania.

I added The Big Show to the WWE Championship match b/c the match as a one on one was nothing special and I decided to make it a triple threat to add some spice to it. Cena would still win and become WWE Champion.

WrestleMania 22
1. The Big Show & Kane © v.s. Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch (World Tag Team Championship)
2. Shelton Benjamin © v.s. Carlito v.s. Chris Masters (Intercontinental Championship)
3. Gregory Helms © v.s. Chavo Guerrero (Cruiserweight Championship)
4. Brian Kendrick & Paul London v.s. MNM © w/ Melina (WWE Tag Team Championship)
5. Rob Van Dam v.s. Bobby Lashley v.s. Finlay v.s. Matt Hardy v.s. Ric Flair v.s. Booker T v.s. Mark Henry (MITB Ladder Match)
6. JBL w/ Jillian Hall v.s. Chris Benoit (WWE United States Championship)
7. Edge w/ Lita v.s. Mick Foley (Hardcore Match)
8. Mickie James v.s. Trish Stratus © (WWE Women's Championship)
9. The Undertaker v.s. Umaga w/ Armando Estrada
10. Shawn Michaels v.s. Mr McMahon (No Holds Barred Match)
11. Rey Mysterio v.s. Kurt Angle © v.s. Randy Orton (World Heavyweight Championship)
12. John Cena © v.s. Triple H (WWE Championship)

This in my opinion is one of the underrated WrestleManias that don't get enough praise, but with that said there are some things that could change to make it better.

First off I take out the two meaningless matches in Torrie v.s. Candice & Booker T/Sharmell v.s. Boogeyman. Also I believe in getting as many championships featured on WrestleMania as you can which I did here by adding 3 extra championship matches.

I switched Carlito & Chris Masters out of the Tag Team Championship match and put in Cade & Murdoch b/c I have other plans for Carlito & Chris Masters and I think Cade & Murdoch deserved a WrestleMania main card oppurtunity.

I put a Intercontinental Championship match on here pitting Shelton Benjamin v.s. Carlito v.s. Chris Masters. Masters & Carlito had already been arguing leading up to WrestleMania so I would continue this hear where they start out double teaming Shelton, but something happens to get them fighting each other and Shelton would capitalize and retain the title.

Next up I added a Crusierweight Championship match between two of the hottest Cruiserweights at the time Gregory Helms & Chavo Guerrero. Chavo at the time was still getting sympathy cheers due to Eddie's death, but I would not put the title on him here like WWE did Rey Mysterio because Helms was getting ready for an amazing year upcoming so I wouldn't ruin that.

Ok one of the main heel teams on Smackdown who were also in main events were MNM and I can't believe they didn't make the WrestleMania 22 main card, well on my card they do and they take on London & Kendrick and retaining their titles.

For this WrestleMania's Undertaker streak match he is going to go against a man who I was begging for WWE to book him against later in 2006 and in 2007 Umaga. Now Umaga had not actually debuted in WWE at the time of WrestleMania 22, but he would debut the night after so I would just make him debut a few months sooner and build this match up.
WrestleMania 23
1. Chavo Guerrero © v.s. Gregory Helms v.s. Jamie Noble v.s. Paul London (Cruiserweight Championship)
2. Mr Kennedy v.s. CM Punk v.s. Finlay v.s. King Booker v.s. Kane v.s. Shelton Benjamin v.s. Johnny Nitro v.s. Carlito
3. Rated RKO © v.s. The Hardy Boyz (World Tag Team Championship)
4. Chris Benoit (c) v.s. MVP (United States Championship)
5. The Undertaker v.s. Batista © (World Heavyweight Championship)
6. The ECW Originals v.s. The New Breed (Extreme Rules Match)
7. Bobby Lashley w/ Donald Trump v.s. Umaga w/ Vince McMahon & Armando Estrada (Hair v.s. Hair Match)
8. Melina © v.s. Mickie James (WWE Women's Championship - Lumberjill Match)
9. John Cena © v.s. Shawn Michaels (WWE Championship)

I added a Cruiserweight Championship match to start off the card, because that always gets a crowd pumped up and ready for the night.

I would scrap the Khali v.s. Kane match and just put Kane in the MITB. I also would remove The Hardy Boyz, Edge, & Randy Orton from this match, because I felt that Orton & Edge at this point were above this.

I would have Rated RKO keep their World Tag Team Championship until WrestleMania and drop them here to The Hardy Boyz who would end up winning the titles the next night anyway. I would make sure Orton took the fall so Edge would technically stay undefeated at WrestleMania so I don't ruin next year's main event.

I would make the match between the ECW Originals & The New Breed a Extreme Rules match because they had that match the next Tuesday after WrestleMania and it was amazing so I would put it on WrestleMania instead.

I would have my girl Mickie James take Ashley's place, because just like Christy at WrestleMani 21 she wasn't ready for a WrestleMania match.
WrestleMania XXIV
1. JBL v.s. Finlay w/ Hornswoggle (Belfast Brawl)
2. John Morrison v.s. Shelton Benjamin v.s. Chris Jericho v.s. Carlito v.s. Mr Kennedy v.s. MVP v.s. Kofi Kingston (MITB Ladder Match)
3. Umaga v.s. Kane
4. CM Punk © v.s. Elijah Burke v.s. Hardcore Holly v.s. Tommy Dreamer (ECW Championship)
5. Shawn Michaels v.s. Ric Flair (Career Threatening Match)
6. Beth Phoenix & Melina w/ Santino Marella v.s. Maria & Mickie James
7. Randy Orton © v.s. Triple H v.s. John Cena v.s. Batista (WWE Championship)
8. Floyd Mayweather v.s. The Big Show (No DQ Match)
9. The Undertaker v.s. Edge © (World Heavyweight Championship)

I couldn't figure out why they let JBL win the Belfast Brawl it made no sense and it would have been better way to close the whole Hornswoggle as McMahon's child storyline with Finlay winning.

I would have Mr Kennedy win MITB again since he got it basically stolen from him the year before since he was going out with an injury and I would actually build him as a top star. I didn't put Punk in this spot because they ended up doing nothing with his title win so it was pretty much a waste.

I think Batista was bigger than some 3rd match match that meant nothing so I would instead put Kane in Batista's spot against Umaga.

I would keep CM Punk as ECW Champion and put him in a Fatal 4 Way and let Tommy Dreamer get the win. This would be a moment in ECW history that people would remember an ECW Original winning the ECW Championship at WrestleMania would be huge.

I placed Mickie in the match tagging with Maria b/c someone needed to actually be able to wrestle on that team against two of the top women's wrestlers in Melina & Beth Phoenix. Plus Mickie was super popular at this time and I'm sure everyone would have rather see her in this match instead of Ashley.

I would add Batista to the WWE Championship match since he was a big star and deserved to be in a big time match for a title and I think he would fit in perfectly with Orton, Cena, & Triple H since he has major history with all of them.

I would have built The Undertaker v.s. Edge match as a Streak v.s. Streak match
WrestleMania XXV
1. Jeff Hardy v.s. Kane v.s. Mark Henry v.s. MVP v.s. Shelton Benjamin v.s. Kofi Kingston v.s. Christian v.s. Finlay (MITB Ladder Match)
2. Mickie James v.s. Beth Phoenix © v.s. Melina v.s. Trish Stratus v.s. Lita v.s. Molly Holly v.s. Victoria v.s. Gail Kim v.s. Natalya v.s. Kelly Kelly v.s. Maryse v.s. Torrie Wilson v.s. Maria v.s. Michelle McCool v.s. Joy Giovanni (WWE Women's Championship - Battle Royal)
3. Chris Jericho v.s. Ricky Steamboat w/ Ric Flair (Legends Lumberjack Match)
4. Matt Hardy v.s. CM Punk (Extreme Rules)
5. The Big Show v.s. Vladimir Kozlov
6. The Undertaker v.s. Shawn Michaels
7. John Cena v.s. Edge © (World Heavyweight Championship)
8. Triple H © v.s. Randy Orton (WWE Championship - No Holds Barred Match)

I would have had Jeff Hardy win the MITB, because just like the previous year I feel WWE were not ready to push Punk like he deserved to be. Yeah they did more with him when he won at WrestleMania XXV, but still not like I wanted. Jeff was the most popular superstar at this time and since he got screwed and lost his championship I would let him win to get back on the title path. I would have had him get revenge on Matt at the PPV in February instead of here.

I cut down the number of divas in this battle royal by alot because alot of them ended up getting lost in the shuffle anyway. Also I would not do anything with that stupid Santino Marella gimmick, that did nothing but really piss me off when it happened. I would let Beth show her dominance and win the match. Also I made it for the Women's Championship since if your a woman in wrestling at that time it was the ultimate prize to win. I also put in some divas who weren't actually in the battle royal just because if there was going to be a battle royal with the best women in the 25 years of Wrestlemania both Trish & Lita deserved to be in there.I tried to put in a good mix of girls that were just T&A and girls who could actually wrestle.

Ok let's be honest in the legends match at WrestleMania XXV both Piper & Snuka were useless and could barely do anything, but Steamboat stole the match and that's why I would just make the match a 1 on 1 match and have other legends just act as lumberjacks that way you can actually have more legends out there being shown, but have to do pretty much nothing. I would actually have Steamboat win because this would not have hurt Jericho at the time since he was just coming off that major feud with Shawn the year earlier.

In order to get Punk on the card I would just put him in Jeff's place against Matt Hardy not sure what the feud would be to spark the match, but I'm sure WWE could come up with something.

In late 2008 and early 2009 Vladimir Kozlov was dominating people on Smackdown and then by the time WrestleMania came around he was nowhere to be seen, I wouldn't have that I would have him keep doing what he was doing and then he would end up meeting his biggest challenge in The Big Show. I would let The Big Show be the one to stop Kozlov since Show had no business in the World Heavyweight Championship scene.

Just like everyone else complains about the Triple H v.s. Randy Orton match I have those same complaints that this should have been a knockout dragout slobberknocker fight after everything Orton did to Triple H and his family. So I would throw out the whole Triple H would lose the Championship if he got DQ'd stipulation and make this a No Holds Barred match. I would let Triple H be so caught up in just beating the shit out of Orton he would lose focus and make a mistake allowing Orton to capitalize and hit and RKO and get the win and become the new WWE Champion.

WrestleMania XXVI
1. Legacy (c) v.s. R-Truth & John Morrison (Unified WWE Tag Team Championship)
2. Randy Orton v.s. Rey Mysterio
3. CM Punk v.s. Christian v.s. Matt Hardy v.s. Kane v.s. Drew McIntyre v.s. Kofi Kingston v.s. Dolph Ziggler v.s. Shelton Benjamin v.s. MVP v.s. Evan Bourne (MITB Ladder Match)
4. Triple H v.s. Sheamus
5. The Hart Dynasty & Bret Hart w/ Natalya v.s. ShowMiz & Vince McMahon
6. Chris Jericho © v.s. Edge (World Heavyweight Championship)
7. Laycool & Vickie Guerrero v.s. Beth Phoenix, Mickie James, & Kelly Kelly
8. John Cena v.s. Batista © (WWE Championship)
9. The Undertaker v.s. Shawn Michaels (Career v.s. Streak Match)

The first thing I wanted to change on this card was a way to make the Bret Hart v.s. Mr McMahon more interesting so since Bret Hart was in no shape to be in a singles match I changed it into a 6 man tag match. I put Bret Hart with The Hart Dynasty who could work majority of the match and put McMahon with ShowMiz who would actually go on to feud with The Hart Dynasty after WrestleMania.

I would have had Legacy as the Tag Team Champions going into WrestleMania and feud them with John Morrison & R-Truth instead of feuding with Orton.

I think this would have been the year to have CM Punk win MITB since he was really over as a major heel and would go on to have a pretty crappy year so this MITB win would put him in a different direction for later in the year.

Since Punk is in MITB I needed someone to face Rey Mysterio so I chose Randy Orton who's WrestleMania opponents I already had in another match.

There was no since of having 10 divas out there when the real storyline in the women's division was the alliance between Vickie Guerrero & LayCool and the girls they had done wrong so I just made it a 6 Diva tag and put them against the girls the done the most wrong to.
WrestleMania XXVII
1. Edge © v.s. Randy Orton (World Heavyweight Championship)
2. Cody Rhodes v.s. Rey Mysterio
3. Christian v.s. Alberto Del Rio w/ Ricardo Rodriguez & Brodus Clay
4. Kane, The Big Show, Kofi Kingston, & Evan Bourne v.s. The Corre
5. Sheamus © v.s. Drew McIntyre (United States Championship)
6. John Morrison v.s. CM Punk
7. The Miz & Michael Cole w/ Alex Riley v.s. Daniel Bryan & Jerry Lawler w/ Jim Ross (Special Referee: Steve Austin)
8. The Undertaker v.s. Triple H (No Holds Barred Match)
9. R-Truth, Trish Stratus, & Snooki v.s. Dolph Ziggler & LayCool w/ Vickie Guerrero
10. The Rock v.s. John Cena © (WWE Championship)

Just like WrestleMania XXVI there was one match I had to change before I looked at everything else and that was the Cole v.s. Lawler match. Why in the world did they make The Miz WWE Champion and even more so why did he make it to WrestleMania with it is beyond me. I take the belt off Miz and give it to Cena. I team The Miz with his personal cheerleader Michael Cole and then for Jerry Lawler I pick a guy that got screwed at this WrestleMania for being promised a match on the main card only to be regulated to the pre-show I pick Daniel Bryan also over the last year every time Daniel Bryan was on screen Michael Cole would talk crap about him so what better way for Bryan to get back at both Cole & The Miz.

I would make the WWE Championship match between The Rock & John Cena. I mean that's what it felt like anyway as The Miz was just an after thought during the match anyway everyone was wondering when The Rock would interfere.I know they wouldn't have long to build this, but with these two huge stars there is not much buildup needed. The story pretty much writes itself.

I would have made the World Heavyweight Championship match between Orton and Edge and would have had Orton win the Royal Rumble instead. As far as Del Rio goes I would have put him against Christian.

I would have replaced Santino Marella with Evan Bourne in the 8 man tag match.

Since Bryan is already in a match I would have put Sheamus defending his United States Championship against fellow European Drew McIntyre.

I felt that with the momentum John Morrison had at the time it was absolutely an idiotic idea to put him in a 6 man tag with women. So instead I put him against one of the top heels of Raw CM Punk. I think they could have tore the house down and had an amazing match. I also would do the same story leading into WrestleMania where if Morrison beat the other members of the New Nexus they would be banned from ringside.

I would have R-Truth take John Morrison's place in the 6 man tag.

WrestleMania XXX
1. Daniel Bryan v.s. Triple H w/ Stephanie McMahon
2. The Shield v.s. The Wyatt Family
3. Andre the Giant 30 Man Battle Royal - Winner: Dolph Ziggler
4. Brock Lesnar w/ Paul Heyman v.s. Cesaro
5. John Cena v.s. The Undertaker
6. AJ Lee © v.s. Paige v.s. Emma v.s. Natalya v.s. Summer Rae v.s. Naomi (WWE Divas Championship - 6 Way Elimination Match)
7. Daniel Bryan v.s. Randy Orton © v.s. Batista (WWE Championship)

I really liked WrestleMania XXX and think it was the best booked WrestleManias. However I wondered what would have happened if they changed it around some.

I would most definitely had the Wyatt Family v.s. The Shield match at WrestleMania instead of Elimination Chamber. It would go down as one of the best matches in WrestleMania history if they did it there.

I would have had Dolph Ziggler win the battle royal because he deserves to be pushed toward the top and winning this battle royal if I were running things would have done just that. I would have capitalized on the win more than WWE has with Cesaro.

Speaking of Cesaro I would have had him be the one that fought Brock Lesnar. I think this could be a very stiff hard hitting match mixed with some technical wrestling and I would also have Cesaro go over on Brock which would shoot him into main event level where he should be. I don't think it would hurt Brock to lose to Cesaro especially if they have the caliber match I think they could have.

Being that this could be the last WrestleMania match for The Undertaker I put him against the man that he has never faced at WrestleMania but it he should have, the face of the WWE John Cena. I would not let Cena beat The Undertaker and if this is his last match then I would have him go out undefeated.

I cut down the number of divas in the match and made it under elimination rules so it wouldn't be as much of a cluster and I also would have had Paige debut a few months before so she could be in this match. After this her and AJ could have feuded with each other like they currently are.

Just to toss a few suggestions for a couple of particular Mania's I didn't like:

Mania 6:

Hogan Vs. Warrior - Title Vs. Title

There are only a couple of matches I don't change on this show, and this is one of them, mainly just because there was no other heel or angle even remotely hot enough for Hogan at the time. The WWF had spent an absurd amount of time promoting Zeus as a major threat to Hogan, when there was no real way to pay it off one on one, and while rumours have always swirled that Hogan/Zeus was the original plan for this show, this was miles better in every way. Hulk Hogan was getting rather stale at this point, and it was time for a change. Exact same build, exact same match. The legacy of Mania 6 is all about this match for a reason, keep it as it is.

Randy Savage Vs. Roddy Piper

With no offense to Dusty Rhodes or Bad News, these two men were utterly wasted in their roles at Mania 6, with neither of them gaining a measure of, well, anything. But Savage Vs. Piper? That could be a barnburner for the ages on the microphone, and if Savage's previous and future Mania efforts are anything to go by, the match would have been electric. Any kind of throwaway Piper line about Savage losing to Hogan could have jumpstarted a battle of the hotheads. I'm not a fan of gutless non-finishes, and there is an extreme need around this time to create hot heels, so the gut instinct is Savage wins by nefarious means, but it isn't essential.

Dusty Rhodes Vs. Mr. Perfect

A natural rivalry, the Common Man versus the Perfect Man, the fat everyman against the elite athlete. Perfect would have been awesome on the receiving end of the flip, flop and fly, and if the desire is there to pin Perfect, Dusty was far more worthwhile to get the W than Beefcake. And hell, if you have Perfect taking the IC Title after this anyway, you can use this win to set up a longer program of the Dream chasing gold.

Earthquake Vs. Jim Duggan

No reason to fuck around with Quake, he was the new monster heel, and there is no shame in Duggan taking the flying teabag. Didn't have to be a clean finish, but Quake gives him a second one after the match, and this guy is absolutely feared going into his next angle.

Ted DiBiase Vs. Jake Roberts

You pretty much have to keep this angle in place just because they teased it for so long and used a Jake drug suspension in the middle of it to try and heat the angle up. The gutless finish, however, I would change. DiBiase, in my opinion, had exhausted his time at the very top by this point, and besides, he could always get into new angles by playing off the gimmick and trying to buy somebody or something. Jake needed a clean, DDT in the middle win here to be seen as a main event level guy, and given the utter drought of heels that meant anything in 1990, I'd have Jake turn afterwards. He'd be very handy.

Colossal Connection Vs. Hart Foundation - Tag Titles

It was in Canada, for Christ's sake, how did they not do this. I love the Demos, and the three-peat was cool, but they went on to do absolutely nothing until they lost the belts at Summerslam to the Foundation. Andre tied in the ropes, Haku taking the Hart attack, and run the exact angle you did with Andre turning post match. Fans happy in every way.

Brutus Beefcake Vs. Bad News Brown

I couldn't give a fuck about this match, I'm just aware you need both guys on the show and I like the contrast between the two.

Demolition Vs. The Twin Towers

Two birds with one stone - a strong wins for the Demos, the Twin Towers implode here, setting Bossman on his way as a babyface. Post-Mania, the Demos go heel on the Harts for being passed over in the tag title match, as opposed to the no reason at all attack we got.

Rick Rude Vs. Tito Santana

A good match to give Rude a win, since he needs reheating no matter what after losing both the Warrior and Piper feuds. No way does Rude move to the main event any time soon in my world, by the way.

Rugged Ronnie Garvin & The Rockers Vs. Rick Martel & The Orient Express

A swank six-man not just to get some guys on the card, but to set up a couple of things - the Rockers/Orients they did anyway, but use it to set up the pompous, prissy Model and the anything but, Rugged Ronnie. This could have been a nice angle for Martel to win in the end, but the babyfaces win here with the Orients taking the fall.

The Barbarian Vs. Koko B. Ware

I guess you need a throwaway somewhere, and of the heel options of Dino Bravo, Warlord and Barbarian, I'm taking Barb. Koko eats his offense, gets a little shine, then gets his head ripped off with the flying clothesline.

I cut the number of matches down to 11, so unfortunately you don't get the Bolsheviks, the Bushwhackers, Hercules, Jimmy Snuka, Warlord or Bravo. I'm sure you'll live without it.

Aftermath:

This is the real key here, since Mania 6 left them with fuck all in real life.

Jake goes heel on Hulk Hogan and injures him.

Warrior gets the Earthquake feud.

Perfect gets the IC Title and is fending off Dusty and Beefcake.

Savage and Piper continues to Summerslam.

DiBiase enters a feud with Bossman under a similar premise as real life, trying to use him as a hired gun, and Bossman, with his new found sense of self, politely refuses at first, saying he doesn't live that way any more. DiBiase says a leopard doesn't change his spots, and raises the offer, but things gets more and more heated until the inevitable blow up.

Rick Rude moves on to Jim Duggan.

Demos go heel on the Harts.

Garvin and Martel continues.

Will post Mania 11 thoughts later....

I like your ideas Jayme especially the Savage v.s. Piper feud. Surprised those two never had a major feud against each other that I know of. Also like some of your aftermath stuff with Jake v.s. Hogan feud as well as the Martel v.s. Garvin feud. One thing I didn't like about the aftermath is that you have Rude feuding with Duggan which I feel is too low on the card for Rude I would keep the Warrior v.s. Rude feud that would happen and feud Earthquake with someone else not sure who though.

Kept Rude away just because as it played out, Rude was the absolute wrong guy for Warrior to feud with - Rude had been beaten soundly by Warrior the previous year and lost the Piper feud too. Warrior needed a serious threat to made his title run hot, and Rude wasn't the answer at all. The prioritising of Earthquake, the hottest new heel, to Hogan and not him, handicapped him out of the gate, and Rude needed to be rehabbed before getting involved in a major way. Duggan always had the audience with him, and it would have been good to give Rude some much neeeded cred before moving him on to something else.

I thought I'd have a go at Wrestlemania IV. I like the idea of the tournament but 14 men was too much. I reduced the field to 8, and would have it play out as follows;

First round

Savage beats bad news brown

Steamboat beats Valentine

Hogan double dq with andre

Dibiase beats Duggan

Semi final

Savage beats steamboat (rematch from Wrestlemania 3, savage counters steamboat slam with cradle, ends with handshake)

Dibiase bye

Savage beats Dibiase

I like the idea of a Savage/Steamboat rematch one year after Wrestlemania 3, especially in the context of Savage having to overcome someone who has beaten him before to reach the tournament final, and have the finish play out the same as the year before (cradle reversal off a slam attempt)

Other matches

Ultimate warrior beats honky Tonk man to win ic title

Demolition beats strike force to win tag team title

Roberts beats rude

The real show was fairly bloated (16 matches) so I trimmed the non tournament matches down to three, to sit in between the tournament matches. the warrior vs Honky match would play out exactly the same as summerslam. The smaller undercard and quick ic title match would also give the tournament matches some more time.

• 1 month later...

In terms of WM6 - I think it would have made perfect sense to have Rude go over Piper (although it would have been nearly impossible to get Roddy to agree) that way Rude is super hot going into his feud against Warrior at Summer Slam.

Love the idea of the Harts going over in Canada then getting attacked by the new heel Demos. Makes for a better story to have the Demos win at Summerslam and then get challenged by LOD in the subsequent months and drop the belts to them, rather than getting deflated against the Harts.

the issue with the first wrestlemania was that it wasn't really meant to be the kind of supercard we think of today. back then the mentality was "save it for the monthly MSG show", which explains the lack of tito vs. valentine and the squash matches.

being such an unproven and risky business venture, vince wasn't going to go all-in on it, period.

EDIT: oh yeah, sammartinos vs. beefcake/johnny v is also a case of saving the big match for the MSG house show. unfortunate for those of us who go back and watch WM1 now, to be sure...

since i noticed a couple people suggest this, i'll put it out there: no way was warrior ready for the IC title that early in 88. his pops didn't really start picking up until sometime after mania that year, and i think summerslam was near-perfect timing.

i am a big fan of turning jake heel in 1990, though. they already had piper & dusty as viable "#3" level babyfaces who could headline the C shows, with bossman potentially joining them in the not too distant future.

I have been away from wrestling for about 9 months doing other shit and finally got the urge to get back into the vintage stuff I love so much and this is the first thread I read!! I am definately gonna toss a few of my ideas in here as well from several mania's...LOVE this thread but I dont want to read the other posts until I toss my ideas on so I dont sway my own thoughts!!

Most passe option, but I came up with one for XXX, winners in bold.

1) Preshow: Dean Ambrose/Roman Reigns/Seth Rollins vs. Billy Gunn/Kane/Road Dogg.

2) Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H.

3) WWE Tag Team Championship: Justin Gabriel/Tyson Kidd vs. Goldust/Cody Rhodes vs. Jey Uso/Jimmy Uso ©.

4) No holds barred eight-man elimination tag: Dean Ambrose/John Cena/Roman Reigns/Seth Rollins vs. Bad News Barrett/Antonio Cesaro/Brock Lesnar/Jack Swagger.

5) Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal: won by Antonio Cesaro.

6) The Undertaker vs. Bray Wyatt.

7) WWE Divas Championship: Emma vs. AJ Lee © vs Natalya vs. Tamina Snuka.

8) WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Batista vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton ©.

1) Move the Authority-Shield squash to the preshow because it didn't need a "hot opener" and builds to that rivalry with them having to work twice.

3) Swap out Los Matadores and Rybaxel for International Airstrike and the Rhodes Bros., because it was a fucking crime that the latter didn't get a WM match, and Gabriel/Kidd are just a fun heel option for a sprint tag.

4) Well, Lesnar-'Taker was an in-ring disaster, and Cena-Wyatt just wasn't a "WrestleMania match". So let's throw it all out, and have an awesome brawl with booking run amok. BNB's re-debut is better used on the main stage show; he wasn't needed for the next night's RAW and this prevents the supreme indignity of Mysterio getting fed to the lions. Cesaro gets eliminated because of Zeb distracting him by doing something stupid, subsequently enters himself into the battle royal and becomes an actual face. The Authority's old fucks screw The Shield out of the match, leaving Barrett and Lesnar against Cena. Barrett gets a degree of revenge for SummerSlam 2010, and Lesnar gets his chance to destroy Cena and the pin. The Eddie Gilbert Memorial Battle of New Orleans. Cena and Cesaro align themselves against a Real Americans 2.0 of Sheamus and Swagger during the trophy presentation the next night. Cesaro doesn't become a "Paul Heyman Guy", he just stays awesome on his own and occasionally tags with Cena and friends. Barrett can become Heyman's proxy without having to sell himself to him because he's obviously a great talker, and Heyman can just go around being an asshole and squeezing the lemon on a pure Cena-Lesnar program. The Evolution-Shield showdown from the next night stays exactly the same because The Shield had already unambiguously turned face. So many balls in the air coming out of this.

6) A shorter match that can have the smoke and mirrors needed for a 'Taker match. He wins by out-SPOOKY MAGICKING Bray, but shows his most cracks ever. He either retires undefeated or Bray actually does things in the rest of 2014 and justifies becoming the ONE in TWENTY-TWO and ONE at 31, it works either way.

7) The Divas title match just gets truncated because... I don't know, maybe you could have had a series of entry matches to make getting into the match seem at least a little important. Sorry to everyone who lost a Mania payday.

My card for Wrestlemania XXX... I'd like to think this card was somewhat realistic too and could have happened quite easily.

Daniel Bryan vs Triple H (winner faces Randy Orton for WWE Championship) - winner Daniel Bryan

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal - winner Cesaro

Rhodes Brothers vs Usos (tag team championship) - winner Usos

The Shield vs The Wyatt Family (no disqualifications) - winner Wyatt Family

Brock Lesnar vs Batista (the beast vs the animal) - winner Lesnar

AJ Lee vs mystery opponent Trish Stratus (divas championship lumberjill match) - winner AJ

John Cena vs Undertaker - winner Undertaker

Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton (WWE Championship) - winner Daniel Bryan

Notes

The opener is kept exactly the same.

Battle royal stays the same, however The Real Americans split takes place after the match

The Rhodes brothers deserved to hold on to the tag titles until Mania, and definitely deserved a mania match. The Usos would win in a face vs face 'passing of the guard' type match, handshakes after the match.

The Shield and The Wyatts would have had their first match at Wrestlemania and not at elimination chamber, so plug the exact same match in here.

Lesnar vs Batista is a fresh marquee match, keeps Batista out of the title picture and still gives him a good spot on the card. Lesnar wins to heat him up for Summerslam

AJ would face Trish after claiming she has beaten the entire divas division, she then goes on to beat Trish to further her claims of dominance (Paige then debuts the next night to win the title from AJ)

John Cena faces The Undertaker in a match that should have happened at a Wrestlemania. After losing to Orton at the royal rumble, Cena challenges the Undertaker as the streak is the next best thing to winning the wwe title. Undertaker wins and defends the streak for one more year.

Daniel Bryan then finally beats Orton to win the WWE Championship, the authority attempt interference but are cut off by the shield (kick starting that rivalry) Bryan wins clean to end the show.

X8:

1) Sunday Night Heat: Bradshaw/Faarooq/Rikishi/Scotty 2 Hotty vs. Bubba Ray Dudley/D-Von Dudley/Lance Storm/Test.

2) WWF European Championship: Goldust vs. Diamond Dallas Page ©.

3) Kurt Angle/Booker T vs. Edge/Mr. Perfect.

4) WWF Intercontinental Championship: William Regal © vs. Rob Van Dam.

5) WWF Tag Team Championship: Billy Gunn/Chuck Palumbo © vs. Jeff Hardy/Matt Hardy.

6) WWF Women's Championship: Jazz © vs. Lita vs. Trish Stratus.

7) Scott Hall/Kevin Nash vs. Kane/The Undertaker.

8) Steve Austin vs. Ric Flair.

9) WWF Cruiserweight Championship: Christian vs. The Hurricane vs. Billy Kidman vs. Tajiri ©.

10) WWF Undisputed Championship: Chris Jericho © vs. Triple H.

11) Hollywood Hogan vs. The Rock.

1/5) Trim the tag title match down to its core components. The Hardys were the most popular team of the era; give them the WM win and put an early end to the Billy & Chuck bullshit to come.

2/9) A DDP-Dustin match at WM was too fun for me to resist. Swap out the Hardcore title and fucking Maven for the Cruiserweight title and a spotfest four-way that gets Helms/Kidman/Tajiri onto the card, and put Christian there.

3) I actually really like the Angle-Hennig idea... I just don't think that it'd be a particularly good match. Give Hennig that face turn and merge in the Booker-Edge match, with Edge playing the card of having watched him wrestle at VI and it being a dream to get to team with him. This gives the four a match that best plays to their strengths and just makes for a fun moment.

7/8) Nash wasn't hurt, at least significantly. They just didn't have a match for him, so he's available. The whole thing about the nWo is that they didn't give a shit if you were a face or a heel if you weren't wearing their colors, so Kane and 'Taker, despite being on opposite sides at the time could logically agree to facing off against them. I'm willing to take the risk on a Brothers of Destruction-Outsiders match in 2002 if it's at WM. The Outsiders were always a better team than fucking Kronik, so let's not use those matches to judge. And if we want to give 'Taker the best scalps possible in the streak, adding Hall to the list is a nice one. This frees up Austin. To me, Austin-Hogan isn't the Austin dream match; it's Austin-Flair. Hogan-Rock was the battle of the two stars who have most transcended wrestling; Austin-Flair would have been the battle of the two stars who have most exemplified wrestling. It'd have been face-face but they were going to end up feuding in a month anyway, so let's get this done now. It'd have been a Vince machination of some sort. They only ever had one televised singles match; let's make it count.

Wrestlemania 2

Heavyweight Title- Cage Match

Piper © vs. Hogan

Piper wins the title at Wrestling Classic to lead up to this event to give the match some more magnitude. Hogan wins by exiting the cage which allows for Piper not to be pinned. This is a better draw than Bundy and a good close to the hot feud.

Andre vs. King Kong Bundy

Rather than feeding Bundy to Hogan, Bundy keeps being built here with a huge match against Andre. Andre about to win here, but Heenan Family interferes after a ref bump. Orndorff helps

IC Title

Savage © vs. Steamboat

Easy to go with this match here in retrospect. But either way, Steamboat is a stud and they had matches already to this point that were great. I see nothing changing here. Savage gets the win after a great match, but cheats his way to victory.

Tag Team Titles

Dream Team © vs. Dream Team (Sammartino & Morales)

Love the idea of Sammartino & Morales teaming up here and being called the Dream Team against the current champs. Continuinity from the Beefcake-Sammartino feud the year prior. Dream Team retains and built strong to face the Bulldogs and drop the belts.

Bulldogs-Funks

Great match gives the Bulldogs another big win leading to winning the belts from Valentine/Beefcake. Funks don't need the win and make the Bulldogs look like stars in the process. Thought about going with the Harts here but the will be feuding with Bulldogs for the belts after they win.

Orndorff-Orton

Orndorff with the win over Orton who does his job making Orndorff look like a star leading to his feud against Hogan.

Harts-Killer Bees

Big win for Harts in a hot opener leading to a feud with Bulldogs through 1986.

Muraco-JYD

JYD gets the win over an aging Muraco- gets them a pay day

Santana-Adonis

Win for Adonis who will go on to bigger and better things the rest of the year. Santana starts his decent into jobberdom.

Actual matches in black

Changed matches in blue

I used the restriction of only including people who were actually on the card.

WRESTLEMANIA I

Tito Santana vs. Greg Valentine (IC Title)

King Kong Bundy vs.SD Jones.

Brutus Beefcake vs. David Sammartino

Buddy Rose & Matt Borne vs. Barry Windham & Mike Rotunda

Wendi Richter (managed by Cyndi Lauper) vs.Lelani Kai (Women's Title)

Ricky Steamboat vs. Paul Orndorff

Andre the Giant vs. John Studd (Bodyslam Match)

Iron Sheik & Nikolai Volkoff vs. Junkyard Dog & Mr. T

Hulk Hogan vs. Roddy Piper

-- The Tito vs. Valentine feud was so great that it would elevate this card as a must watch so props to BITW for that one.

-- I would team Borne and Rose up and elevated the tag match to something special.

-- I kept the Beefcake and Bundy matches because one was 9 seconds and with the other, you weren't going to improve the card by moving either guy to another match.

-- Orndorff was pretty good at this point and a feud with Steamboat would have been better with Steamer coming in to feud with Muraco.

You have to keep the Andre and Richter matches because of how well they were promoted.

I love the idea of keeping Mr. T out of the main event and teaming him with JYD. You have them beat the evil foreigners and you still get the Mr. T media attention.

-- Props to BITW for the Hogan vs. Piper main event but I would have had Hogan win since Hulkamania was so freaking hot at the time.

Will,

I dont know, you had to have Mr T with Hogan if they were gonna have him (Mr T) in Mania at all, due to all the hype....but I say Hogan (w. Mr T) vs. Piper (w/ Orton)

But HOLY SHIT do I love Rose / Borne team, but in WWF they wouldnt have been important at all....which is a damn shame...SO

My Mania 1:

WRESTLEMANIA I - Matches in Order
Ricky Steamboat vs. Matt Borne - Steamboat wins a good technical opener, welcome to WWF Steamboat, time for Ninja Training
King Kong Bundy vs.SD Jones - Bundy in 9 sec (or whatever teh WWF wants to call it..just get him ready for a BIG 85)
Mike Rotunda / Barry Windham © vs. Iron Sheik / Nikolai Volkoff - WWF Tag Titles (Change)
Paul Orndorff vs. Jimmy Snuka - Orndorff wins
Tito Santana vs. Greg Valentine (IC Title) - Santana wins by CO
Andre the Giant vs. John Studd (Bodyslam Match) - Same as original
Brutus Beefcake / Johnny V vs. David / Bruno Sammartino - Brutus pins David after some heel chicanery
Wendi Richter (managed by Cyndi Lauper) vs.Lelani Kai © (Manager by Moolah) (Women's Title) (Change)

Hulk Hogan (w/ Mr T) © vs. Roddy Piper (w/ Orton) - Hogan by DQ when Orndorff interference backfies

- Steamboat being introduced into WWF against a good wrestler, have no issues with this considering the era

- Bundy's win sets him up for a big push in 85 - keep it

- Tag Title swtich - needed title change on the show and to foreign heels, which still got heat in 85

- Orndorff vs. Snuka takes the guys that were involved in the Hogan / Piper angle and gets them in a match....

- Tito vs. Greg - like Will said about this one...completely agree

- Andre vs. Studd was cool for what it wass

- Have Bruno in the ring at this show would add old school fans that maybe didnt like the new direction and give Bruno his moment for all he's done

- Richter / Kai stays the same with all the build

- Hogan beats Piper (DQ most likely) after Orndotff interference backfires and gets Piper DQ'd...allows for his face turn in 85 anyway. Hogan goes over..its 1985 and its HOGAN, in the companies biggest moment to that date, he HAS to win...

I get what you are saying but I only used wrestlers who appeared on the actual card. I didn't want a tag match for the main event so I put T with JYD. T could still escort Hogan to the ring but under my own personal rules for the project, T had to wrestle in a match. Borne/Rose would have been fine. This is still the era where we had just had North/South, the Briscoes and other tag teams still dominating the tag division.

WrestleMania 2

Ricky Steamboat vs. Bret Hart

Randy Savage vs. George Steele (IC Title)

Battle Royale: Andre the Giant, Ted Arcidi, Tony Atlas, Brian Blair, George Wells, Hercules Hernandez, Hillbilly Jim, King Tonga, Jim Neidhart, Bruno Sammartino, Danny Spivey, John Studd, Jimbo Covert, Bill Fralic, Russ Francis, Ernie Holmes, Harvey Martin, William Perry, Don Muraco, Uncle Elmer, King Kong Bundy, Cpl Kirschner, Nikolai Volkoff, Pedro Morales

Iron Sheik vs. Mr. T

The British Bulldogs vs. Greg Valentine & Brutus Beefcake (Tag Title)

Intermission:

Adrian Adonis vs. Jim Brunzell

Terry & Dory Funk vs. Junkyard Dog & Tito Santana

Fabulous Moolah vs. Velvet McIntyre (Woman’s Title)

Roddy Piper vs. Paul Orndorff

Hulk Hogan vs. Jake Roberts (World Title

This card was fun to put together because, using my rules, I could just throw people in the Battle Royal.

-- The original plan for Mania was Steamboat vs. Hart so I have this opening the card and it would have been much better than Orndorff-Muraco.

-- I kept Savage vs. Steele even though it pains me because Savage could have had an awesome match somewhere. However, this was a hot TV feud so I kept it.

-- Sheik vs. T is a follow-up from the tag match at Mania I and Sheik makes T humble.

-- The Bulldogs tag and Funks tag were good matches on the show so I kept them on there since they are already guaranteed to deliver.

-- I like Jim Brunzell so much from his AWA days that I have a throwback match to East/West vs. High Flyers

-- On the 80s project, PIper vs. Orndorff had some really exciting and fun brawls so I make this the semi-main.

-- Hogan vs. Jake would have been hard to pull off because Jake had just arrived. If he arrives 2 or 3 months earlier then it works out better as it could have been Jake who gives Hogan a DDT on the concrete. The promos would have been insane. Hogan would have his face bandaged for 2 months. Cage or no cage... it doesn't matter. This would have been much hotter than Hogan-Bundy.

WRESTLEMANIA III

Jacques & Raymond Rougeau vs. Bob Orton & Don Muraco

Hillbilly Jim, Little Beaver, & Haiti Kid vs. King Kong Bundy, Lord Littlebrook, & Little Tokyo

Jake Roberts vs. Butch Reed

Tito Santana vs. Greg Valentine (First Blood)

Hercules & Brutus Beefcake vs. Billy Jack Haynes & Tom Zenk

Harley Race vs. Rick Martel

INTERMISSION

Iron Sheik & Nikolai Volkoff vs. The Killer Bees

Roddy Piper vs. Adrian Adonis (Hair vs Hair)

Ricky Steamboat vs. Randy Savage (I-C Title)

The Hart Foundation, Honkytonk Man & Danny Davis vs. The British Bulldogs, Junkyard Dog & Koko B. Ware

Hulk Hogan vs. Andre the Giant (World Title)

How do you make Mania III even better? I think I have a few good adjustments. BITW left this one alone but I think my card is one of the sickest supercards in existence using the wrestlers we have available.

-- I disbanded the Can-Ams and gave the Rougeaus the opening tag. I gave Beefcake & Herc a make-shift suck tag team to free up Valentine and you can still have the Beefcake face turn when Herc turns on Beefcake. Haynes and Zenk suck but I book this match for 3 minutes tops.

-- Instead of Jake jobbing to Honky, I have him go against Reed in a Mid South throwback.

-- The Tito vs. Greg feud finally reaches an end in a first blood match and Mania rematch from the first show.

-- Before intermission, I give you Martel vs. Race in a similar fashion as the AWA baseball park match. A wild brawl with big bombs between two former world champions

-- After intermission, we have the Mania we know and love except I made the six man tag an eight man tag. We have the Hart Family vs. The Animals. You can give Honky or Davis a win against Koko. You still get a pretty good match out of it and you limit JYD to a tag.

WrestleMania IV

Battle Royal: Bad News Brown, Ron Bass, Brian Blair, Jim Brunzell, Bret Hart, Hillbilly Jim, Sam Houston, Junkyard Dog, Jim Neidhart, Ken Patera, Jim Powers, , Paul Roma, Jacques Rougeau, Raymond Rougeau, Sika, George Steele, Nikolai Volkoff, Boris Zuhkov, Brutus Beefcake, Hercules, Don Muraco, Dino Bravo, One Man Gang, Danny Davis, Butch Reed

Tournament: Ricky Steamboat vs. Greg Valentine

Tournament: Randy Savage vs. Rick Rude

Tournament: Hulk Hogan vs. Andre the Giant

Tournament: Ted DiBiase vs. Jake Roberts

Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Honkytonk Man (IC Title)

Intermission:

Tournament: Ricky Steamboat vs. Randy Savage

Demolition vs. Tito Santana & Rick Martel (Tag Titles)

Jim Duggan vs. Harley Race (Grudge Match)

Bobby Heenan, Haku, & Tama vs. The British Bulldogs & Koko B. Ware

Ultimate Warrior vs. Danny Davis

Tournament Final: Ted DiBiase vs. Randy Savage

-- I stole BITW's idea for an eight man tournament and even kept the results the same. You get the Savage-Steamboat rematch. Savage vs. Rude was solid in Memphis. You give Dibiase an easy path to the world title and get rid of Andre & Hogan. I think it works much better and is excellent booking by BITW.

-- I added more dead weight to the Battle Royal

-- Instead of Warrior beating Honky here, I think Bam Bam at the time would have been energetic enough to counter Honky's boring wrestling style.

-- I added a Duggan-Race grudge match because they had some fun brawls (including the Slammys brawl) and I think this could have been fun as well.

-- For the Battle Royal, I go down a separate path. You have Bret's face turn but it's because the Hart Family screws him and Danny Davis wins the Battle Royal. Later on in the show, Davis & Jimmy Hart come out for a promo and talk about how he will challenge the winner of the tournament and is the #1 contender. Warrior's music hits... squash... people are happy. It also is a nice consolation for Heenan going over in the six man.

WRESTLEMANIA V

Akeem & Big Boss Man vs. The Rockers

Mr. Perfect vs.The Blue Blazer

Brutus Beefcake & The Bushwhackers vs. Hercules, Dino Bravo & Honkytonk Man

Greg Valentine vs. Ronnie Garvin

The Hart Foundation vs. Jacques & Raymond Rougeau

Ted DiBiase & Andre the Giant vs. Jim Duggan & Jake Roberts

INTERMISSION

Haku vs. Bad News Brown

Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard vs. Tito Santana & Rick Martel

Rick Rude vs. Ultimate Warrior (I-C Title)

Demolition Axe & Smash vs. The Powers of Pain & Mr. Fuji

Red Rooster vs. Bobby Heenan

Hulk Hogan vs. Randy Savage (World Title)

BITW didn't mess with this one so I couldn't steal any of his ideas. However, there were some easy fixes on the undercard to make it even more epic.

-- Seven of the matches on a 14 match card, I didn't mess with. They either are looked upon fondly or had a reason for being there from a story standpoint. Is anyone getting a better match out of Warrior than Rude? Perfect & Blazer is praised. I like the Rockers match & the Brainbusters match so no need to mess with any of those.

-- I thought Harts vs. Rougeaus would at least be better than Harts vs. R&B. Plus, Valentine and Garvin can have a sweet ass kicking match that would be a Mania great.

-- I threw all of the suck into one six man tag and that can last 2 minutes.

-- Haku vs. Brown feels better than Haku-Hercules.

-- I threw Dibiase & Andre together to compensate for Andre's mobility and paired him up against a couple of old Mid South rivals in the hopes they could do something decent. You still get Andre vs. Jake and keep Dibiase away from Beefcake. You even get the old nod to Dibiase vs. Duggan.

WRESTLEMANIA VI

Brooklyn Brawler vs. Koko B. Ware (Pre-Show)

Bret Hart vs. Mr. Perfect

Earthquake vs. Big Boss Man

Jimmy Snuka, Jim Duggan, Jim Neidhart & Brutus Beefcake vs. The Barbarian, Dino Bravo, Bad News Brown & Akeem

Paul Roma & Hercules vs. Nikolai Volkoff & Boris Zuhkov

The Orient Express (Sato & Tanaka) vs. The Rockers

Roddy Piper vs. Rick Rude (Cage Match)

INTERMISSION

Demolition Axe & Smash vs. Andre the Giant & Haku (Tag Titles)

Rick Martel vs. Tito Santana (Grudge Match)

Dusty Rhodes & Sapphire vs. Sherri Martel & Randy Savage

Ted DiBiase vs. Jake Roberts

Ultimate Warrior vs.Hulk Hogan (World Title)

-- I cheated by including the pre-show match so we could form Power & Glory as a face team and kill the Russians in short order.

-- Like all Manias, I put the dead weight in a big clusterfuck

-- I like the Earthquake vs. Boss Man matchup so it could be a decent big man match.

-- We know Piper vs. Rude delivered in a cage and it gets you away from the blackface bullshit that led up to the Bad News feud.

-- I was going to switch Savage and Dibiase but I don't think it would have made much difference match quality wise so I left them alone.

-- I agree that Tito vs. Martel should have had a grudge match

With these changes, you get 3 matches that could deliver big time along with the good matches that already happened. On paper, it looks hot!!!

WRESTLEMANIA VII

The Rockers vs. The Barbarian & Haku

Davey Smith vs. Warlord

Genichiro Tenryu vs. Greg Valentine

Kerry Von Erich vs. Dino Bravo

The Mountie vs. Tito Santana

Earthquake & Koji Kitao vs. Demolition Smash & Crush

The Nasty Boys vs. The Hart Foundation (Tag Title)

Jake Roberts vs. Rick Martel (Blindfold match)

The Undertaker vs. Jimmy Snuka

Ultimate Warrior vs. Randy Savage (Retirement Match)

Virgil vs. Ted DiBiase

Big Boss Man vs. Mr. Perfect (IC Title)

Hulk Hogan vs. Sgt Slaughter (World Title)

-- In a perfect world, there would be no hokey Iraqi Turncoat and it could just be Hogan vs. Slaughter.

-- I flirted with the idea of giving Tenryu the main event because he is fucking Tenryu but I gave him Greg Valentine's last Mania classic. Valentine and Tenryu beat the hell out of each other and Valentine ends a great run of mania matches.

-- I left everything else as it was. I could have really worked this card around but it was a pretty good Mania already. The shit on the show was short and some stuff was surprisingly good like Warlord-Davey.