Pro Wrestling Only

Animated GIF thread

goc

goodhelmet said this was fine so I decided to go ahead and make the thread. Sometimes when I watch a match I talk about here, or that someone else talks about here, I make some GIFs but it never really feels right to drop them in the reviews. So I'll just start dropping some in here and hopefully other people will want to do the same. I will come back and add a bunch tomorrow but I really just wanted to drop this one from The Nightmares vs. Tommy & Johnny Rich - Loser gets 20 Lashes match:

klLczJ.gif

Oh, and this is when I fell in love with Don Leo Jonathan:

K_8AVw.gif

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a twitter user I follow named @SenorLARIATO who posts recaps/GIFs of most New Japan and some indie shows. He also will do a few older shows on occasion.

SenorLARIATO joined PWO last month as well, so hopefully he'll post in this thread too. His GIFs are great when I'm not watching a show at the time, and not bothered about having it spoiled.

Sting advancing to the King Of The Mountain when Scott Steiner was DQ'd for interference by Jeff Jarrett.

It was actually the announcement of Scott Steiner vs Samoa Joe.

http://youtu.be/6S8Mc4gADq8?t=1m14s

I always thought it was the announcement of Kurt Angle signing.

I wasn't watching much at the time; was Joe vs. Steiner a really big deal in TNA?