Pro Wrestling Only

Coffey

WWE Survivor Series is tonight & free on WWE Network. There's quite a few rumors circling today, which I'm not sure how much of it will come to fruition & how much is just flying around to build up some anticipation for the event. On paper, to me, this does not look like a great show. Maybe a few surprises would change that.

Cej65Xw.jpg

John Cena has put together a team of Superstars to take on The Authority's chosen ones in the ultimate in team combat — a Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Match!

uajuikm.jpg

Two of WWE's most deranged Superstars will clash one-on-one when Dean Ambrose faces Bray Wyatt at Survivor Series.

OWLyFYE.jpg

Which Divas will be left standing tall when eight of the division's top athletes mix it up in a Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Match?

GjHieUc.jpg

Will Gold & Stardust still be in possession of the cosmic key when they face three pairs of challengers in Survivor Series' WWE Tag Team Championship Fatal 4-Way Match?

S93isc0.jpg

Divas Champion AJ Lee will defend the crown against Nikki Bella at Survivor Series on Nov. 23, WWE.com has learned.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The main event does have a chance to be really good. There's a lot of talent in it & it's probably going to get a lot of time. Plus I imagine at least one surprise in that match and maybe up to three.

A Cena/Rusev confrontation or Ryback/Rusev confrontation, I imagine will get a pretty big reaction. Probably Rowan & Harper too.

I can see guys like Swagger, Kidd, Slater, etc getting thrown into a last minute elimination match. And I guess Fandango (where has he been?) is wrestling a mystery opponent (NXT call up?)

I think the main event has received an excellent build and I'm anticipating it getting a lot of time and being very good. I can see this being a pretty good show and at the very worst pleasantly surprising people.

If WWE were going to call someone up from NXT, today, whom would it be? Sami Zayn, maybe? I'm still waiting on The Ascension to show up as I heard they were coming like two months ago.

WWE could definitely make a fun, last minute thrown together match with a lot of the familiar Superstars/Main Event faces:

Adam Rose, Christian, Big E., Kofi Kingston, & Xavier Woods.

Vs.

Bo Dallas, Curtis Axel, Fandango, Heath Slater & Jack Swagger

That could be fun. Continue the Rose/Bunny crap, give Christian a PPV match again, continue the "New Day" thing...

I hope they add a third SS tag too. There's quite a few people (not just the typical guys who don't make PPVs) with nothing to do if they don't. I imagine we'll have at least one "big" surprise tonight. This card looks terrible on paper. I expect the worst, so it can only get better once it starts.

Man I couldn't care less about Wyatt/Dean, which is a real indictment. Especially considering they had a damn good match on Smackdown a couple months ago.

I don't care about it at all which is really sad considering how hot Dean was just a couple months ago. I'm sure it will be a fine match, but I'm not invested in it at all.

The build to this show was god awful and the booking is just so bad right now. I'll watch it because I'm signed up for the free month, but nothing on the show excites me. I would like to see a thrown together undercard elimination tag, but it's pathetic how they have all this tv time to promote matches and have all of 5 advertised matches booked, one of which (divas elimination) wasn't even added until SD this week and had no real build to it

What a WEIRD card to have as the free Network PPV.

-Does anyone wanna see AJ vs Bella?

-Tag match should be fun but not exactly sure why I should care at this point.

-Women 4v4 is something for them to do I suppose.

-I wish I could be interested in this Ambrose vs Wyatt program but they've done an absolutely outstanding job of neutering all Ambrose things.

-The main event boggles my mind and can't help but be morbidly curious. To be fair though there is potential for some good combos of people.

Yeah pretty sure they all get entrance. Hell Michael Cole has an entrance video

So basically the new Fandango is a non-bull fighting version of Los Matadores. Also Justin Gabriel wearing half of La Parka's outfit

The wife pointed out that Fandango seems to be more Strictly Ballroom than before (ie simply more classy). Also seems to be presented as less of a joke (seemed more vicious) but we'll see how that goes. Didn't get to see the whole match, but it seemed to be like, well, a Fandango return match vs Justin Gabriel - what you'd expect.

So the stipulation is that if Team Cena loses every single member of the team is fired EXCEPT John Cena. I still assume that Team Authority loses but man that stipulation does nothing to make you like Cena. Hell you would think they would turn him heel with that idea and given that Cena has done NOTHING to help his team it would make sense.