Pro Wrestling Only

Coffey

Team Cena vs. Team Authority

- Mark Henry…. WTF? (Should have been Kane)

- Ryback pinned first for Team Cena… WTF? (Should have been Show or Ziggler or Rowan)

- Rusev looked like a beast and was the highlight for Team Authority

- The big table spot was the best way to eliminate Rusev and the crowd was going batshit

- How in the fuck is Kane still in there but Mark and Rusev are out?

- You can tell Rowan and Harper were going for the Demolition showdown

- Rowan and Harper was super fun and I am looking forward to the singles match

- Another Big Show turn… oh Christ.

- Kane should have eaten the big fist at the beginning but I like this Dolph facing impossible odds.

- I am not a fan of over-bumping Ziggler in general but it worked perfectly with these monsters tonight.

- Great nearfalls including that SICK DDT.

- I would have preferred Randy Orton to Sting but Hunter got to say “What the fuck are you doing here?”

- Overall, up until the Sting entrance, I thought the main event was awesome and the crowd was in it the entire way. Career performance from Ziggler and I love Cena wasn’t a focal point at any point in the match except his pinfall.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't really like the Sting debut.

I really would have went crow Sting here, especially since he's now old and doesn't need to wrestle except for Wrestlemania. Sting would just appear for months, get an attack in and build up to his WM match like they did in WCW(Hey they screwed up alot, but they mostly got Sting right up until the Starrcade fiasco). I would have had him repel down, point the bat at HHH or whoever, then Ziggler rolls up Seth for the pin.

I am glad they atleast built something with this though.

Team Cena vs. Team Authority

- Mark Henry. WTF? (Should have been Kane)

- Ryback pinned first for Team Cena WTF? (Should have been Show or Ziggler or Rowan)

- Rusev looked like a beast and was the highlight for Team Authority

- The big table spot was the best way to eliminate Rusev and the crowd was going batshit

- How in the fuck is Kane still in there but Mark and Rusev are out?

- You can tell Rowan and Harper were going for the Demolition showdown

- Rowan and Harper was super fun and I am looking forward to the singles match

- Another Big Show turn oh Christ.

- Kane should have eaten the big fist at the beginning but I like this Dolph facing impossible odds.

- I am not a fan of over-bumping Ziggler in general but it worked perfectly with these monsters tonight.

- Great nearfalls including that SICK DDT.

- I would have preferred Randy Orton to Sting but Hunter got to say What the fuck are you doing here?

- Overall, up until the Sting entrance, I thought the main event was awesome and the crowd was in it the entire way. Career performance from Ziggler and I love Cena wasnt a focal point at any point in the match except his pinfall.

I'm proud you got through it. I thought after the Henry elimination you'd shut it off . The main event almost felt like a troll of your fixing the WWE series.

So I guess that is the new way the WWE puts over babyface. They book like he is completely buried and useless in the company and then give him his one moment of glory to show how hard he is willing to fight. They did it with Daniel Bryan at WM and they did it now with Dolph Ziggler

Hopefully the last couple months of Dolph doesn't end up like Bryan's did though

I'm puzzled by the love for the main event. None of the early eliminations felt meaningful. There was no interesting drama around Cena. Ziggler does nothing for me and did nothing for me tonight with his absurd movements. Rollins mostly looked shitty. They were both forced to lie there for five minutes while the spotlight shifted to a near-geriatric. I need to stop watching this promotion. It turns me into a curmudgeon and I hate that.

Also, Sting-HHH is much better than Sting-Taker in my opinion. If they book this angle right it could be fun. I mean it's annoying because it's too old guys, but things could be much worse.

I thought the worst thing about the end was Dolph and Rollins selling for way too long.

HHH is an older guy, but he had one of his best matches ever with Daniel Bryan in New Orleans. Sting would need someone to carry him through, and yet be a kind of dream match. Trips is not the ideal guy overall, but with what they have to work with, it's the best option by far. They could even bring Shawn into the build-up a bit and get some good moments out of that.

They book like he is completely buried and useless in the company and then give him his one moment of glory to show how hard he is willing to fight. They did it with Daniel Bryan at WM

lolwut

Okay the "useless" is mostly for Dolph. Bryan was a main eventer as bad that 3 or 4 month period after Summerslam was