Pro Wrestling Only

Best YouTube & Dailymotion Channels

Loss

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is getting so confusing now. Is it completely being taken down?

I mean, as long as I can at least access some of his stuff through the likes of Dailymotion, that'd be some consolation to me but if it were to completely disappear, this would really really suck.

Agreed. Tough to complain about losing something for free, but the RH Archive has been vital to staying on top of big matches from most promotions in Japan through the years. I wonder if promotions like DG, Noah, and many joshi offices will completely fall off the western radar if this goes away. Are there even other outlets for those groups?

If there was to be something like some promotions do on Pivotshare for instance, that would be a nice compromise (I subscribed before the Holidays to the Preston City Wrestling Pivotshare account and I also have access to other UK promotions and such) but that wouldn't be good at all to lose an option to keep up with Japanese promotions.

This is getting so confusing now. Is it completely being taken down?

I mean, as long as I can at least access some of his stuff through the likes of Dailymotion, that'd be some consolation to me but if it were to completely disappear, this would really really suck.

It's going away. I guess it's a good thing I have a bit of spare time and some storage to grab some stuff. But it is a real shame that the drive is going away completely.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Agreed. Tough to complain about losing something for free, but the RH Archive has been vital to staying on top of big matches from most promotions in Japan through the years. I wonder if promotions like DG, Noah, and many joshi offices will completely fall off the western radar if this goes away. Are there even other outlets for those groups?

yes the women's wrestling japan yt channel