Pro Wrestling Only

Draft discussion, analysis and trash talk

Also the wrong Igor Volkoff you are thinking of Lumberjack Pierre, Pierre Lafleur: http://wrestlingdata.com/index.php?befehl=bios&wrestler=1657

That guy is shitty low tier territory traveler Igor Volkoff, real name Nedelko Babic: http://wrestlingdata.com/index.php?befehl=bios&wrestler=10690

For this deception he will work under a mask and be known as "The Goon". He will also be the lowest guy on the roster and may even do jobs to Steve King, Randy Barber, Pete Doherty, and Jack Carson. He'll have jobbed to fucking Dick Worhle and Joe McHugh by the time I'm through.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would question your handling of the matter but seriously, that guy sucks.

I guess he is one of those guys Dutch Mantell was talking about when he said in the territory days "if you were mildly proficient, you had a career"

You don't even want those guys, what do you care? They are totally left over at this point.

Don't force them to be unemployed, desperately waiting for the phone to ring as they jump on their trampolines carrying very light weights.

You already got your benefit from from sticking it out and not passing. You picked everyone on the list that you wanted and left the rest, they shouldn't have to go unused though. I mean I would have taken Rick Link if you didn't, no need for a completely acceptable fat guy wrestler to go unused.

You don't even want those guys, what do you care? They are totally left over at this point.

Don't force them to be unemployed, desperately waiting for the phone to ring as they jump on their trampolines carrying very light weights.

Speaking of which, was Dennis Stamp on the list?

Given that the last person left in the draft has officially stated that they have taken everyone they want and nobody else seems to object, I will grab unsigned free agents Bill Cody and Gino Dellaserra.

Southwest Championship Wrestling as a satellite member of the AWA, and as a supporter of employing as many wrestler as possible in general principle, fully approves of your actions.

Given that the last person left in the draft has officially stated that they have taken everyone they want and nobody else seems to object, I will grab unsigned free agents Bill Cody and Gino Dellaserra.

Post it in the draft thread, I think Flyin' Brian is claiming some of the leftovers.

You need tag teams do you say? Well I have just the idea for you:

lol awesome. I had Killer Karl Krupp on my list for evil german but these guys would definitely fit the bill.

But KKK in the south would have been priceless, and even though he's a bigot, being foreign he wouldn't recognize the signifigance of his initials.