Pro Wrestling Only

Trade deals

JerryvonKramer

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim Duggan is available for the entire length of July 1st - July 16th. Contact the offices of Southwest Championship Wrestling if you are interested in booking wrestling's only REAL Hacksaw for these dates.

If you are on the fence about trading with me, take a look at the Canada Cup show to see how I treat imports. Slaughter goes to the finals. Bret Hart to the second round and Andre the Giant beating Killer Khan!

Joe Blanchard & Southwest Championship Wrestling are thrilled to announce that Fidel Sierra will be coming to SWCW due to a 6 month trade that that will see Tom Lintz & Mike Davis head to International Championship Wrestling in return. Anyone using the spreadsheet can note the change there, I will be updating the roster thread.

Fidel Sierra (appearing in SWCW for 6 months on loan from ICW)

Mike Davis (appearing in ICW for 6 months on loan from SWCW)

Tom Lintz (appearing in ICW for 6 months on loan from SWCW)

In a late add on to this trade, Tiny Anderson is now a full fledged member of Southwest Championship Wrestling with Joe Blanchard now holding the rights to his contract 100%.

As part of the WWF's booking plans, and as part of a storyline, Bobby Heenan is setting up "deliberately weak" challengers to Nick Bockwinkel's WWF title while denying Bob Backlund a rematch. This is reflected in SD Jones getting a shot at the next Philly show.

Bock needs challengers for Boston and the Meadlowlands. Preferably they'll be:

1. Known to NY audience already.

2. Babyface.

Get in touch if you have a guy for this spot. He'll lose, of course, likely with a cheap finish as Bock / Heenan are being the most chickenshit dastardly heels possible.

On Tuesday, August 2nd, 1983, CWF will be holding a one night, eight man tournament to determine the top young prospect in professional wrestling. We would like to extend an open invitation to all territories who think they may have a wrestler who fits the bill.

If you're interested in sending talent over, please drop me a PM.

It's gonna be a while before I get around to using Bulldog Brower so if anyone wants to use him just let me know and you can have him to do whatever the hell you want you don't even need to run it by me.

Ron Starr is a great pickup for me but right now I don't really have anywhere to slot him into my plans. If anyone is wanting to pick him up for the next 3-4 weeks let me know. Looking at Georgia, Southeastern or possibly Maple Leaf as a destination as I'd really rather him do something more significant than just jobs.

I could use Ron Starr to help out the midcard heels. A feud with Stephen Petipas would be the slot.

That works for me. I don't have a definite date in mind for when I want to bring him in, are you ok working off a deal where I give you 2 weeks notice to write him out? Right now I'm thinking you'll have him 4-6 weeks but it could be longer.

I could use Ron Starr to help out the midcard heels. A feud with Stephen Petipas would be the slot.

That works for me. I don't have a definite date in mind for when I want to bring him in, are you ok working off a deal where I give you 2 weeks notice to write him out? Right now I'm thinking you'll have him 4-6 weeks but it could be longer.

Works for me.

Hold on. You will not be giving Starr a shot at the IC title. Steamboat needs a higher calibre of opponent if he's going to go up there.

Ron Starr is awesome. EIther him or Joel Deaton, since everybody was booked already.

Do you have an opponent to fly in?