Pro Wrestling Only

Trade deals

JerryvonKramer

WCCW is looking for 2-4 undercard babyfaces or heels to fill out the Texas Title tournament that will be run during August on TV and end at the Labor Day Star Wars show. I'm looking at an eight man tournament, so anybody you send in will lose in the 1st round, but will look very strong, and if possible, I'll have your guy beat an undercard heel or face on TV before their tournament match. I'm aiming for either 8/5, 8/12, or 8/15, or 8/19 to be the dates to tape the matches.

If you're interested, we can work out a deal beneficial for both parties.

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WWF and Maple Leaf Gardens have made a deal to share the services of Jesse Ventura and Jerry Brisco. Jack Tunney is proud that our lead commentator will also be commentating in New York and is also proud to bring in the proud Oklahoman onto the roster.

Tully is available from August 23rd - September 10 and I am going to follow the Beast model of best pitched idea gets the dates. You can pitch it here or in PM. Not really looking for anything in return.

Everyone is eligible for this even if you think I don't like you. Obviously excluding the WWF.

I'll make a decision in 48 hours.

So I said 48 hours but since I don't think anyone is going to top Flyin Brian's Fortunate Sons stuff for Tully I'm going to go ahead and call it in his favor. Tully will be in ICW from August 23rd - September 10

Assuming my Brody dates for September are confirmed I also have Saito on the table from September 1st-September 24th. I'm looking for 3-4 future Sunday dates on a top heel in return although I'm willing to give him up for nothing if you have an idea for him that I really like.

• 2 weeks later...

Jobber Trade anyone???

I have been using these guys as jobbers and then have done a lot of jobs. I'm looking to get some fresh jobbers in. Straight up one jobber for one jobber (or multiples of that) are wanted. However, we can talk about anything else.

On the trading block:

Rick Patterson

Bob Marcus

Joe Marcus

Gary Royal

Paul Christy

Nick DeCarlo

I was most likely going to have him debut and then announce it here, following the same format of writing Cook out before announcing the deal. I haven't even figured out whether I'm going to bring the guy in as a face or a heel yet though.

• 3 weeks later...

Why announce it? Just have him show up and challenge a guy who he feuds with for a few weeks. It would fit your booking style much better.

Despite dawho's protestations I'm gonna go ahead and announce now that the deal was Charlie Cook for Larry Hamilton. If anyone is still using spreadsheets you can update it.

I'm announcing it now because I moved things around and don't really have a spot to work Larry Hamilton into right now, so I'm offering him up to anyone almost anyone who would like to bring him in for a month/2 months or so. I'll give you at least 2 weeks notice before I look to bring him into Southwest. Not looking for anything in return.

LEaymi2.jpgCSv3Slj.jpg