• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Memphis could see trading

Sweet Daddy O

Abe Jacobs

Mike Boyette (Nov)

Duke Myers

Abe Jacobs is already off the Memphis roster, he was replaced by Paul Peller. I forgot to update that on the roster thread, I'll do that now. That happened in the Free Agency thread.

Right so I have some guys that don't fit just yet or after reevaluating I won't be using. So open to trades for them...

Ricky Steamboat

Paul Orndorff

Butch Reed

Jake Roberts

Like I said I'm either looking for loans or permanent trades. I have the top of my card sorted for 6 months or so, so these guys will be wasted hanging around as I have nothing planned...

Following ICW's dark days, I am planning on some changes in taking it over and in doing so, the following are up for trade. I have a list of wants from just about everyone involved, so I am sure we can work out some kind of deal for anyone involved.

Jim Cornette

Arn Anderson

Jimmy Valiant

Len Denton (Grappler #1)

Mike Graham

David Sammartino

Gene Anderson

Eddie Hogan (Dizzy Boulder, Brutus Beefcake, Brother Bruti, The Butcher, The Man with No Name, The Zodiac, The Booty Man, The Disciple)

Brett Hart (Barry Horowitz)

The Samoans (Tapu & Tio)

Stan Stasiak

Bill Howard

Leroy Redbone

Don Anderson

JR Foley

Hans Schroeder

The Alaskan

Carl Fergie

Johnny Valiant

One deal of note, the loan of Tom Lintz from SWCW is longer in place. He returns immediately.

As an aside, it's really hard for me to keep the roster page up to date when people don't ever announce their trades in here. I'm seeing guys pop up in places I have no idea how they got to because nothing was ever announced so I don't know how accurate that page is now.

As an aside, it's really hard for me to keep the roster page up to date when people don't ever announce their trades in here. I'm seeing guys pop up in places I have no idea how they got to because nothing was ever announced so I don't know how accurate that page is now.

I can understand that. Once I have all my trades in place, I will make a list of my current roster as well as who I sent elsewhere.

That wasn't directed at you, but I didn't want to call anyone out by name and start another round of complaining.

It is inherently a flawed system with the amount of moves that take place. You can only do your best with it, it can't be the GO TO for people though. If anything it is a guide to direct them to the next step of finding the information they are interested in.

I'm not talking about some dates here and there or temporary deals. I'm talking about not announcing when you do a full time trade. Like trading Sweet Daddy Siki from Mid-South to Florida for Mark Youngblood.

Yep, just like the Murdoch trade. My roster page on the promotions page is updated. I guess that my main concern is to keep my own roster up to date. If we have to announce everything it kind of takes away from things. Given the trade was 9 days old, I think we will be okay with adding it, but if it has to be as SOON as it happens... I will try to do better by you goc.

I'm not saying it has to be before you debut a guy, I've held off announcing trades for the same reason but I looked in your thread last night and saw Youngblood had been used the whole month already so then I gotta send a PM to ask the Florida writer what he got in return so I can update the rosters.