Pro Wrestling Only

Trade deals

JerryvonKramer

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

One thing I did want to put out there for everyone was the trade with Andre that Dawho and I had.

The initial trade was for the Fantastics for Andre. Andre was up front with the Fantastics coming in down the line.

As we have discussed, Andre as an attraction is a great way to present him and I wanted to see if there was objection to reverting this trade and offering up Andre to become a full time freelancer?

Andre would then be available for everyone to book with no issues and he would also be stepping in for the Sheik who I believe is going to be going into semi-retirement next year.

Any thoughts? I am good either way, but thought this would be a good thing to throw out there and allow Andre to be used by everyone.

As long as we're good with that... Andre will become a freelancer starting January 1st since he is in Japan most of December and already has some bookings for December.

The whole Freelancers booking portion of this is something we will need to look into and re-doing the list to make sure everyone is up to date on who has which month and who is available.

So I have the following guys up for loan/trade, PM for details....

I'd be interested in trading for draft spots also, as there are a few guys I'd intending on trading/loaning post Xmas...

Dutch Mantell

Bobby Jagger's

Johnny Mantell

Ricky Gibson

Charlie Cook

Buzz Sawyer

• 2 weeks later...

After speaking with some people and looking at the options... I am going to offer up Vince McMahon Jr on the trade block. Vince could be used as a play by play guy or someone by which someone could... re-open the WWF. If that's a route you'd like to go, I know John Studd and Jack Lanza could help that cause along with a couple of others guys I have. Big Time has got Gorilla if you'd like to talk to him about that announcing option. If that's your cup of tea, and you'd like to explore this option, message me and we can look at these possibilities.

Building off an earlier post, apparently I do have Gorilla Monsoon as an announcer. I am not a big fan of Gorilla and with Jesse in doing color I am also not super interested in doing a WWF rehash at the booth.

I'm not looking for much in return, so if someone wants the Big Ape let me know.

• 2 weeks later...