JerryvonKramer

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Also looking to loan Bugsy McGraw for 3 months if anyone wants to run an angle with him. Only looking for jobber back to fill roster spot.

If anyone is interested in training rookies Steve Simpson and Shane Douglas for 3-6 months please let me know. I would give dates with most of my roster excluding Lawler, Piper, Idol, Reed, Atlas during the period of their training in exchange for your work.

In a massive trade, (well i think so), Southeastern trades The Fabulous Ones (Stan Lane & Steve Keirn) and Tommy Rich with Memphis for Rock N Roll Express (Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson) and Bill Dundee. All 6 men will finish up their dates with respective companies...

• 2 weeks later...

So it's that time again, the trade list goes up. I'm interested in pretty much anything in return, so send your offers through.

Bill Dundee (Don't want to loose him, but hasn't debuted so happy to listen to offers)

Adrian Street (As above)

Norvelle Austin (Think I have something in place, not sure)

Ron Starr

The Flame (Jody Hamilton/The Assassin)

Tommy Lane & Mike Davis (Future Rock N Roll RPMs, only as a team)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The future consideration for sending Baron VonRaschke to Stampede has now arrived in USWA: Dr. D David Schultz

In order to make room for this deal on my roster, I am making spot #35 a jobber pack that includes 3 wrestlers who are already on my roster: Ricky Gibson, Rick McGraw and King Cobra.

That actually opens up roster spot #34 and now USWA welcomes Cousin Jr. Lanny Kean.