Pro Wrestling Only

Trade deals

JerryvonKramer

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Lutte International is now open for business I will announce this trade:

USWA sends Kendo Nagasaki and Carlos Colon to Montreal and welcomes Blackjack Mulligan and Mr. Wrestling II to the USWA. Trade will go into effect as soon as Kendo and Carlos finish up their business in USWA

• 2 weeks later...

Well the cat is out of the bag; Mid South is turning into the WWF. There are a NUMBER of deals made to have this go through, please bear with me as I put them all out here…

WWF sends Wahoo McDaniel, Junkyard Dog, Tully Blanchard, Scott Casey, and Magnum TA to Mid Atlantic for Randy Savage w/ Elizabeth, Ricky Steamboat, & The Freebirds

WWF sends the Freebirds, Adrian Adonis, and Dick Murdoch to USWA for Roddy Piper, Tony Atlas, Hercules, The Missing Link, and Killer Khan

WWF sends The Fantastics to WWA for The Rougeau Brothers

WWF sends The Rougeau Brothers to Lutte for Jesse Ventura and Brutus Beefcake.

WWF sends Don Muraco, Masked Superstar, Koko Ware, Norvell Austin, & Tonga Kid to Portland (Stampede) for Bret Hart, Jim Neidhart, Davey Boy Smith, William Regal, & John Nord

The database is going to put together shortly....

Sorry to make you work so hard with the updates, Derek (so many moving parts right now lol) but as you saw, Lutte Internationale traded Fidel Sierra to USWA in exchange of a 3-month loan of David Schultz. Schultz will be working with Lutte Internationale through mid-September.

Just make the update when you've got a minute ;)

(I promise, I'm done! :P )

• 3 weeks later...