Pro Wrestling Only

Trade deals

JerryvonKramer

It's not a problem for Bret and Davey to work the Sunday show on 7/31, however, Stu would like to request the services of Mr. Saito for 7/9 in Vancouver to make up for the rescheduling The Hart brothers are also eager to train with Eddie Gilbert at some point in the near future.

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a problem for Bret and Davey to work the Sunday show on 7/31, however, Stu would like to request the services of Mr. Saito for 7/9 in Vancouver to make up for the rescheduling The Hart brothers are also eager to train with Eddie Gilbert at some point in the near future.

Eddie could be had for a a few weeks to a couple months but only sometime in 1984 as I have a long thing planned for him before I could write him out.

I am happy to send our Mr. Saito on Saturday, July 9th I only request that you make sure that Mr. Saito's travel arrangements are first class as has been already laid out in regards to Southwest talent and that he will be back in San Antonio in time to work the Sunday night show. If this requires Saito's match going on somewhat earlier than usual due to him needing to get back to the airport then this change in card status should not affect his payoff.

*Stampede Wrestling star Bret Hart's WWF dates do not conflict with the July 31st, Sunday night tournament.

Eddie could be had for a a few weeks to a couple months but only sometime in 1984 as I have a long thing planned for him before I could write him out.

I am happy to send our Mr. Saito on Saturday, July 9th I only request that you make sure that Mr. Saito's travel arrangements are first class as has been already laid out in regards to Southwest talent and that he will be back in San Antonio in time to work the Sunday night show. If this requires Saito's match going on somewhat earlier than usual due to him needing to get back to the airport then this change in card status should not affect his payoff.

- Bruce was eyeing Eddie Gilbert for a one-shot on Thursday, 7/21.

- Perhaps Mr. Saito would be more comfortable working the show on Thursday, 7/7 instead? We would provide first class travel arrangements and he would have an opportunity to work for a bigger payoff in a main event spot challenging Bret Hart for the Stampede title.

dynamitekid02.jpg

The Hart Family and NWA Stampede Wrestling are pleased to announce a new trade agreement with Championship Wrestling from Florida, which will bring The Dynamite Kid back to Calgary!

The Dynamite Kid will continue to work a select number of dates in Florida, and CWF will obtain the services of the young prodigy, Curt Hennig! Hennig will continue to appear in Calgary for select appearances.

The WWF is currently listening to prospective offers for "The Bret Hart Developmental slot". See here for an example of schedule:

http://prowrestlingonly.com/index.php?/topic/31219-world-wrestling-federation/?p=5676949

The slot is for 3 months and goes something like this:

- TV show 1: youngster over jobber

- TV show 2: youngster over jobber

- TV show 3: youngster over JTTS

- TV show 4: star heel over youngster

Rinse-repeat x 2.

This is also known as "The Rick McGraw".

Your young worker would fly in and out of Washington or Allentown every Wednesday and be back in his home territory by the weekend. He would not work house shows, only TV.

The WWF is willing to listen to any offers for this deal. It offers useful experience and exposure since WWF syndicated TV goes all across the country and is a favourite for coverage with the Apter mags.

If I get the next person I want to draft, the WWA would like to send a representative to the tournament. I will contact you directly after my next pick either way if there is still an open spot.

Joe Blanchard apologizes for his oversight to this matter. He would like to know if the WWA is still planning to send a representative?

The WWA is still interested however the team planned for the spot will be unavailable. I will be in touch with you privately after the next round of the draft

Tony Garea is a youngster looking to gain some experience and would love to beat up some WWF jobbers.

A condition of this deal is that the worker must be aged 27 or younger.

He has the hair of a man that is 24!

Joe Blanchard has been looking over his roster and the list of talent left available and has concerns he may have trouble feeding fresh heels to the hungry mouths of both The Fabulous Ones and Jim Duggan.

In light of this, Joe is open to listening to trade offers involving Jim Duggan. Keep in mind Joe has no problems keeping Jim Duggan, but if someone were looking for a somewhat stronger babyface, Joe is looking for one a little less strong and perhaps something could be worked out. These negotiations would best be held in private. Even a possbility of 2 weaker babyfaces for Duggan but please don't be insulting.

Joe Blanchard will frown very deeply upon offers he deems to be "trade rape" and is a spiteful man.

These International Wrestling Association of Montreal Tag Teams have been booked for Stampede Wrestling for the following dates:

The CanAm Express (Phil LaFon & Jim Brunzell) - Fri 7/1
The Midnight Express (Dennis Condrey & Randy Rose) - Fri 7/8 & Fri 7/15
The Mad Tongans (King Tonga & Tonga John) with Captain Lou Albano - Fri 7/22

Don Owen, Sandy Barr, Tom Peterson, and Granny, on behalf of Don Owen Sports and Pacific Northwest wrestling, are listening to trade offers for Pat Paterson and Ray Stevens. Given the star power and international appeal of these talents, the Portland office believes their may be interest in them as a unit, however offers for each individual will be considered. All offers should be made via PM, and must be made by 3AM EST 6/16.