Pro Wrestling Only

1983 Project General Chatter Thread

rainmakerrtv

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we do it in January, then let's do it and make that the case. If we were to draft again right now, I would definitely drop a couple of people to make space, but it also gets it out of the way.

So I am in for it being in January so it can be done and we can plan for next years in December to have the guys available in January. Then we really wouldn't have any major roster drafts on the horizon and can focus on those areas.

Again, the draft is NOT MANDATORY. You DON'T HAVE TO DO IT. Hell, I could look at the list and have 2-3 names I'd like and if I get them, I may be done. It is no surprise that Gino Hernandez is going to be the first overall pick. When it gets back to me, if there's someone I could do work with, I could draft them, but from the list and the 1984 versions of these guys, I am not overly big on a ton of people and would definitely be adding some names into the mix.

My only decree would be that this draft is ONLY the fresh faces... not free agents...That's a mess to work through and this draft has a single purpose and that is to introduce the 1984 rookies into the world of wrestling.

I got the draft up there... and got the lineups and fresh faces all set. We should be able to kick that bad boy off January 1st and go from there. Again, let's not use talent drafted until it is complete. I don't think this one will go as long.

I do want to point out though, if you are going to be dropping to add space, please post it on free agency and I will do my best to keep the overall rosters updated. Just bear with me and communicate and it should work out just fine.