Pro Wrestling Only

1983 Project General Chatter Thread

rainmakerrtv

Wrestlingdata.com lets you look at each wrestler and when they wrestled.

Search name of wrestler

click on wrestler

click on years

it will then allow you to break down that year into months

Ken Lucas basically retired on 2/6/84. He had 7 matches up to that point in 1984. He came back for one match in June, one match in August and one in December.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrestlingdata.com lets you look at each wrestler and when they wrestled.

Search name of wrestler

click on wrestler

click on years

it will then allow you to break down that year into months

Ken Lucas basically retired on 2/6/84. He had 7 matches up to that point in 1984. He came back for one match in June, one match in August and one in December.

That's of the matches we have on record, I'll retire him before too long.

Some good/bad news...

The good... I want to congratulate Gene on promoting an awesome show in his home state of Alabama and his recent real life promotion at work. Seems like things in the real world are going great for him.

The bad... Gene may not be able to stay on with MACW. With the real life running wild in good ways, the fantasy world may take a hit or go away for the time being.

The good (again)... I have spoken to Patrick about taking over MACW. He would be in control of Ric Flair and the NWA title to start things out. Along with making some possible changes to the MACW roster... dropping some guys and picking up some free agents to get him going. (Which I am not opposed too... nothing major but just some cosmetic changes to suit his style).

We will see how this develops over the next couple of days and make a ruling as soon as possible.

After speaking with Patrick, it appears as though he will officially take over MACW effective today.

He is working on his roster and we will post that on here and the deals that have gone through.

I know he will be dropping some guys and picking some up from free agency in the switch.

Once he gets that finalized, we can open up the Roster spots for the jobber packs.

All you will need to do is simply say the four people your picking up... should be that simple.

MACW

1. Ric Flair
  2. Terry Gordy
  3. Michael Hayes
  4. Buddy Roberts
  5. Terry Taylor
  6. Randy Savage
  7. Barry Windham
  8. Kamala
  9. Sam Houston
  10. Len Denton
  11. Tony Anthony
  12. Lanny Poffo
  13. Rip Rogers
  14. Pistol Pez Whatley
  15. Siva Afi
  16. Archie "The Stomper" Gouldie
  17. Toru Tanaka
  18. Tiger Chung Lee
  19. Pedro Morales
  20. Cheif Jay Strongbow
  21. Ricky Steamboat
  22. Kendall Windham
  23. "Exotic" Adrian Street *** Traded to Mid South for Moondog Rex ***
  24. Matt Borne *** Traded to Mid South for Moondog Spot ***
  25. Fred Ottman *** Traded to CWA Memphis for Jules Strongbow ***
  26. Gary Royal *** Sent to Free Agency for Italian Stallion ***
  27. Dusty Wolfe *** Sent to Free Agency for Blue Demon Jr. ***
  28. Wendell Cooley *** Sent to Free Agency for Pierroth Jr. ***
  29. Spike Huber *** Sent to Free Agency for Hiro Saito ***
  30. Denny Brown *** Sent to Free Agency for Salvatore Bellomo ***
  31. Killer Tim Brooks *** Sent to Free Agency for Pat Patterson ***
  32. Chick Donovan *** Sent to Free Agency for Ray Stevens ***
  33. Johnny Valiant *** Sent to Free Agency for Mad Dog Vachon ***
  34. Johnny Mantell *** Sent to Free Agency for Butcher Vachon ***
  35. Tiger Conway Jr. *** Sent to Free Agency for Mr. Fuji ***

Miss Elizabeth

Skandar Akbar

Miss Linda ***Traded to Mid South for Paul Jones***

Here is his roster... I have updated Free Agency... I have updated the roster database... Patrick has MACW. He will be putting together an updated World champion thread for requests.

Jeff Sword was traded to Mid-Atlantic for Rick Patterson, who later went to free agency. I don't know when it was that Sword was dropped by MACW, but he hasn't been seen for a while.

Sorry it's been so long, will get the Milwaukee show and associated TV up soon, just been having to work a lot of OT lately but definitely still in the game.

I have updated the database and free agency pages. Please let me know if I need to fix anything.

I do think with the recent happenings, perhaps we need a "waiver" page in order to bring people into our database who are not currently involved in the project. Thoughts?

Could you expand?

Would this be people who went away and then came back and we bring them back earlier? Ron Wright as example?

Or personalities not involved due to places being closed? Someone in WWF as an example?